Chapter 5

The Story of the Heroine
 

chapter five

Min Yoongi's Family

[Seoul Art University ; 3.00 P.M]

"Im Sera?" Mr. Kang, one of the lectures on the University call her name in the end of the class. Wondering what is going on, she went to the lecture's desk . "Yes, Kang Seongsaengnim?"

"You haven't submitted your paper to me, have you?" 

Sera rounded her eyes as she heard what her teacher said. "Pardon, sir?"

"You heard me, you haven't submitted your paper" 

Sera look confused. Of course she will , since she is actually already finished it before the deadline and she already submitted it. But after that she snap her fingers , getting the information. 

She submitted it to her class president.

Who is the class president?

Lee to the devil Sojin. 

Hope the paper will get into the teacher's hand safely is like waiting for sun showing up in the midnight. 

Impossible.

"Ah. that paper. I guess there is the class president got missed it or something.. I guess I have to give it to your desks.." Sera said , not planning to rude and blaming all on Sojin, although deep in her heart she want to spill it all. But Sera is not a weak girl who defends on her teachers' back. 

"You should be talk to Sojin then, Sera. The deadline is on five o'clock later. I hope the paper is already on my desk by that time" Mr. Kang said before standing up from his seat . Sera bows to the teacher and panic when he is gone. 

"Now where I supposed to find a printer to print all my papers!" She nearly cursed since she doesn't have any printer in her house. And Nari's house is kinda far from the University, so she can't asked some help from her. Yeri? She also doesn't have any printer. Yeri and Sera both asking help from Nari since she is the one who got printer in her house. 

"SERA-YAAAAA!!!" Screaming can be heard when she is going through the hallway. Sera hurriedly look behind her and found Jimin is running after her, followed by Yoongi and Namjoon who is walking quietly behind her. 

"Why are you shouting like that?" Sera look at him in disbelief. 

"I'm sorry!!! For what happened yesterday, on the birthday party. about the dance. Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung explain it to me. and now I know why I got really dizzy when I woke up this morning. And then --" Jimin starts to chat continuesly until Sera sighed. 

"Okay, Okay ... Jimin!" Sera called him to make him shut up. "It's fine. there is nothing happened beside we're having a hot-couple dance, okay?" She said. 

"Are you sure?" 

"yeah"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"For sure" 

"PARK JIMIN I ALREADY TOLD YOU THREE TIMES!" Sera sighed heavily. She even forgot to address this person with 'oppa' . 

"Yaaa, call me oppa!" Jimin pouted. "But yes, finally. thankyou for forgiving me." he said. Sera was about to said goodbye when Jimin saying something again. "Ah, Sera-ya! Do you want to perform with me in the Halloween party?" 

Sera sighed again. Since she is terribly in hurry right now, she just saying yes repeatly. 

"Yes, Jimin, yes. Now please, I need to go now, I'm in hurry!" She started to panic. 

"Whoa whoa, slow down, lady. what happened, huh?" Namjoon asked, sensing something happened to her. 

"My paper. I have to submit it before 5 o'clock yet I don't know where to print it." She said. 

"Print it?"

"Yes, since I collect it to the devil, there's no way my paper will be save there. she must be torn it or throw it on the rubbish bin." she said. "Aaaah. Where to go!" She started to panic. 

"My house"

"Huh?" Sera look at someone who just saying those two words. 

Min Yoongi. 

"I have a printer, and my house is pretty near from here. If you want to , tho" He said that again. 

Sera look at Yoongi and then her smile widen. 

"Yoongi sunbae! of course! please , I beg you to help me!" She said. 

"Okay, okay.. wait in front of the gate, I grab my things first." He said. Sera hurriedly nodded and grab her things from her class, luckily those devils not doing anything to her belongings, so she can finish it quickly. She ran to the front gate and noticed Yoongi already waited there. 

"Finally. Let's go." He said before walking away, Sera following him while running. 

As what Yoongi's said, his house is not too far to the university, so it just took 10 minutes to walk there. Well, as expected, none of them talking during the walk. 

"Here is my house. please don't be shock when we got in, we're going to move in a couple of months." He said before open the door and let Sera in. 

Yeah, no wonder he said like that, boxes everywhere. 

"Eoh, Hyung is already home?" A boy peeked out as he heard the door. "Oh, we got a guest" he said again and bows to Sera. 

"Yeah, I'm home. it's Umma already home?" Yoongi asked. 

"Yes, she probably cooking in the kitchen now." He said. "Your friend, hyung?" he asked. 

"Yeah.." Yoongi said. "ah, could you help her to go to the studio? I'll greet umma first" Yoongi said before leaving to the kitchen, leaving Sera in confused.

"Uh....."

"... Noona?" Sera looked back at the young boy. "Shall we go?" he asked. Sera just nodded. Then he lead her to go upstairs. 

"What's your name, noona?" he asked suddenly. "ah, Im Sera imnida" she said.

"Ah. I'm Jihoon, nice to meet you , noona" he smiled. "Im Sera... ah, I think I heard that name" he said.

"Are you studying in the same university with your brother? If yes, you probably know me as the heroine" she said as she sighed.

"ah, yes, the heroine girl. But I knew you before that, noona" he said.

"What? When..?" Sera confused as Jihoon told her that he know her before all the heroine things happened.

"Well, Jimin hyung is your fan, to be honest. He really likes to talks about you and your dancing" He said. Sera rounded her eyes. 

So he is saying the truth when he was drunk...

"We already here" Jihoon said as he opened the door. Sera looks what's inside and left hanging. 

"Whoa, this is... cool" she said. Well, the room is looks like the real recording room. even with all the equipment. 

"Yeah, this is me and my brother workplaces" Jihoon said. 

"Oh, you take arranging too?" Sera look at Jihoon. "Yes, and Vocal too. I'm double degree" he said. 

"Another double degree friend.." Sera said and smiled. 

"Anyway, why hyung want to take you here? are you guys... possibly..." 

"No, no. we're not dating or what, but I need to print something, for my papers" she explained before Jihoon finish his sentence. 

"Ah, I thought.." Jihoon nodded. "the printer is over there, you can also use the computer too, tho" He pointed at the computer in the corner of the room. "thankyou! wait a second" she said and hurriedly go to the computer and printing her papers. She let a relief sigh as she finish doing them. "Finally.." then she looks at the clock. "And enough time to back to the university and collect them" she smiled. She was about to ask Jihoon to go back down before she heard someone to come.

"Hello!" A woman come and hurriedly entering the room. Yoongi is following behind her with frustated face. Sera hurriedly bow to the older woman. 

"Ah, so you are here! Nice to meet you , Sera!" She smiled. 

"U-uh.. nice to meet you , Ms. Min!" she greeted her. 

"It's great to meet my Sugar's girlfriend" Ms. Min said as she smiled. then she go to Yoongi's side and nudge him. "She is pretty, don't lose her, okay?" makes Yoongi and Sera rounded their eyes. 

"Mom, I told you we're not dating.....

"yet, I'm sure you two will tho" Ms. Min cut Yoongi's word. 

While Sera is looking at mother and son relationship there. The younger brother just laughed and soon start to teased his older brother too. 

"Tsk. whatever, I need to take her back to the university, okay. Sera, let's go" he said before going downstairs. 

"Uhm.. okay then, Ms. Min... Jihoon-sshi, I guess I'll go back now. Thankyou for the help!" 

"eey, don't be too formal with me, Sera. just call me umma soon , okay" Ms. Min winked at her and Jihoon laughed again. "have a save walk , noona" Jihoon said. Sera bowed to Ms. Min and waved to Jihoon before she going downstairs and leaving the Min residence. 

"Well, sorry about that" Yoongi opened up a conversation. "My mother is getting hyped since it's the first time I bring a girl to my house" he said. 

"Your mom is nice tho" she shook her head, signaling that everything is okay. "But I heard your mom calling you .. Sugar?" Sera asked. 

"Yes, she said because I'm pale and sweet as sugar" he said. "don't you dare to tell everyone about this" he said. 

"Yes, Yes. I'll keep my mouth shut. There's no poin to tell everyone tho.." She said. But seconds later she snap her finger. "But if you erased the 'R' ... Suga... it will be a good stage name, isn't it?" She suggested. "Suga, Swag, Suga, Swag.. I think it's suits well...." She looked at Yoongi. "But it's just my reccomendation tho" She said again. 

"Suga... I think it'll go well tho. I'll think about it, thanks" he said. 

"No problem tho." then her phone beeped for a second. She look at the phone a receiving a kakaotalk from Jimin. 

 

Park Jimin : We're going to start practice tomorrow, see you~~

Sera sighed. 

"Do you know what performance that Jimin wanted to do at the Halloween party?" She asked. 

"Jimin? probably dances. I will go together with Jin and Namjoon tho" he said. 

"Ah...you're performing too?" she asked. Yoongi just nodded. "That's why we need to get a stage name" he explained. 

Sera just nodded. And they keep talking during their walks until the University.

 

Author note : 

AYEEEEE, first. Sorry for taking so long to update, I got stuck in the college tasks and etc. 

I don't know but I think this chapter is kinda random here. but hey, just tell me what you think. 

And for you don't know who is Jihoon, Yoongi's brother. it's Seventeen's woozi. they really look allike, don't you think? XD

AND DUDUM~ I'll try to update on halloween, to update some situation in the halloween party. Will the devils do something bad again during the party? or probably some romances? I still don't know too, tho. but aye, kindly comment and subcribe first! thankyou~