Chapter 3

The Story of the Heroine
 
 
 

chapter three

lending clothes

[Seoul Art University ; 07.15 A.M]

 

Sera almost cursed for out loud when she found out that she late this morning. She supposed to be at the university at 7 , but she woke up late and here is she, running on the stairs , going to the third floor.

 

“Damnit, what are they going to do today”

 

She mumbled while running. Her class actually started at 08.00 , but she has to arrived earlier because of those devils. And devils here means : Sojin and her quenkas gang. She sure enough that those queenkas already set something on the classroom. Probably some classic pranks like put some bucket filled with water on the door so when her open the door, the buckets will fall down and the water will make her clothes wet together with her hair, head, and .. literary everything. And usually Sera happened to avoid all of it because she arrived at school earlier than those devils. But now she is late now, everything can happen. And now, Sera look at her surroundings. She’s in front of her class now, the door is thightly closed. There’s no way the bucket is going to put there. Sera still going deep in thought when she didn’t notice something coming approach and….

 

Splash!

 

It’s happening. The devils pour it from behind. Sera’s whole body is full of some sticky liquid. It’s probably water that mixed with flour, eg—no, rotten eggs, and somekind of syrups? But whatever it is, it’s really sticky, and smells really bad. And here comes the laughters from the devil. Sera sighed before looking at Sojin who is actually laughed much until she can’t breath normally.

 

“Putting it on the top of the door is so last year” She said before laughing again. Sera looks at Sojin before she smirks and walking approach to her.

 

And later after that, heard some scream out of nowhere. “

 

WHAT DID YOU DO??” Sojin shouted angrily. Sera just look at her who got some sticky liquid on her clothes. “Don’t you know? I just hugged you a moment ago” She said that innocently, full of fake , of course. Then here she goes, try to hug Sojin again. Sojin walked back in disgust.

 

“Oh , don’t you dare” she warned. “Of course, I DO dare” she smirked before started to hug Sojin, and next she goes for Mina, Hyeri , and the last Yura. There are the name of Sojin’s friend.. or slave.

 

Then she left them with the sticky liquid is everywhere in their body and clothes. Of course, some loud curses can be heard as she walked.

 

Sera then go to the swimming pool, one of the facility in Seoul Art University, then she hurriedly go to the bathroom there. She open her bag and took of her bath supplies, but she slapped her own forehead afterthat. She forgot to bring some extra shirts. She usually get them everyday but since she went hurriedly this morning, she forgot to put the shirt on her bag.

 

“Stupid” she mumbled before walks again , to where her locker is. She forgot if she keep some extra shirt there, but it’s worth to check it tho.

 

“Ah, the heroine girl” a voice can be heard from her back and she hurriedly look back. And just bowed seeing one of the sunbae there.

 

Namjoon, just rounded his eyes to see her shirt get wet, and not to mention, become see through because she wear white today.

 

Namjoon coughs before spoke up again. “Get tricked again?” “Yup. And I forgot to bring my extra shirt..” She sighed.

 

“But I heard some chorus of curses back there , I thought they’re fail to trick you again..” Sera laughed softly before answered Namjoon’s question. “Well, I get them a little payback -- ”

 

Namjoon laughed hard when Sera told what did she do. “You sure are something” he said before clap his hands. Then he look at her again and say something before he left her.

 

“Please wait here”

 

And he left. Sera just blinked in confussion. Why the hell I supposed to wait here, I supposed to search some clothes.

 

But in the end, she waited.

 

No need to wait for a long time, Namjoon come and give her something. “Here, I hope it’s fit enough” he said as he passed the shirt and a pair of jeans to her hands.

 

“Whoa, it is yours, sunbae?” she asked before open the folded shirt, it’s written with the number ‘95’ and it looks like it’s really fit in.

 

“No, I borrowed it from a friend of mine.” Sera nodded. Borrowing from a friend of Namjoon means borrowing from a BTS members. Whoa, she now thinking how lucky she is.

 

“ah, but the pair of jeans, it’s mine” he said before winked, make you laughs.

 

“Oh , I hope it’s fit in” she said. “Thankyou so much, sunbae” she said. “You saved me twice”

 

He laughed. “Hey, it’s not like I rescue you from some accident or something else”

 

“Well, you saved me from being embarrassed in class” she laughed again. “You’re really helpful, Sunbae…. Unlike someone” She let out a ‘tch’ sound as she remember what happened yesterday.

 

Her fight with Yoongi.

 

“Ah, don’t mind him. He just think too rational , Well.. just forgive him.” He patted Sera’s head, not minding that his hand will get sticky too. “Ah, I got to go, don’t forget to clean yourself, okay”

 

And he left, again. And this time, Sera also leave to the bathroom near the pool. She look again at the shirt that Namjoon borrowed for her. “Victory” she smiled and walk towards the bathroom.

 

Author's note : And here I come with the new chapter. Two months huh? It's really a super late update but hey, finally I got updated! anyway... 

 

 

QUIZ TIME! 

 

LOL. 

 

I decided to do some quiz here and give the winner a oneshot as requested! well, sadly no because I writting that kind of genre. and too. and yuri. Just basically you x bias oneshot. 

 

And here is the question : Who is the one who let Namjoon borrowed his clothes to Sera?

 

I already make some hints there and I hope you can see it just write your deductions on the comment box and I'll take the right guess on some lottery, and the lucky one can get the one shot! easy as pie! 

 

Anyway, it will revealed in the next chapter !