Chapter 6

The Story of the Heroine
""

chapter six

Halloween Party 

[LOTTE SEOUL HOTEL ; 7 P.M]

Two weeks after meeting the Min's family, finally, today is the party time! 

Yes, so today, Seoul Art University hold a Halloween party to their student. Every student is allowed to come , and this party is for free, of course! 

They're taking vampire concept for today's halloween tho. So today everyone is wearing black long gowns for girls, and a black tuxedo for boys. 

There is a little stage there for the performances who already assigned for performing at the party. Well, that's including Sera, Nari, Yeri, and BTS members.. and well, the devils. 

Talk about the devils, they're now performing with their low-cut dress and dancing and singing to Girls Day 'Something' , earning a whistle from the male audiences. 

"Whoa, all the boys looks like they want to eat them alive" Sera commented as she saw the performances from the left side of the stage. Jimin, who is on her left side, just nodded. 

"Well, people said that they are the y ladies, right?" he asked, remember that what his other classmates said about that queenkas. "But don't worry, you're better than them" he said while showing his thumbs up. 

"Well, thankyou" Sera said and grinned. 

"Oh. the hyungs are on the stage" Jimin said and pointed at the stage. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin already prepared there. 

"Is hyung going to perform soon??" Taehyung suddenly appeared out of the blue. 

"Aye, let's see how's Seokjin sing" Hoseok said. 

"I bet he will get awkward again, hyung" Jungkook said. Now even Nari and Yeri joined. 

While they're talking, Seokjin , Namjoon, and Yoongi already finished with their preparations. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun!" Namjoon greeted, and as always, greeted back by a bunch of fangirls. 

"So today we're gonna perform something from our own studio..--" Namjoon said while smiling. "-- well, actually it's the first time we perform it on the crowd, but please enjoy it" he said. "Yeorobun, 'School of Tears' " He said, introducing the title of the track.

As he finished talking, the background music is playing. The song beat is actually not that fast for making it a upbeat song. Rather.. it sounds gloomy. But as soon as Namjoon started his raps, no one can't help but make their mouth wide open. 

"Whoa.." Sera said. "Daebak" 

"I know right! Namjoon hyung is really daebak!" Said Taehyung excitedly. 

"Taetae is a big fan of Namjoon and Yoongi hyung" Jungkook whispered to Sera. 

"Aah..."

After Namjoon finished his rap, here comes Seokjin sing the hook part. 

"As expected! he is going to be awkward!" Jungkook said and laughed. 

"But he is still great tho..." Nari mumbled softly, makes Sera look at her. 

"What?"

"Nothing~" Sera said teasingly. 

Seokjin finished his part and soon is about to go to Yoongi's part, but Sera caught something in her ear. 

Suga

Yes, she heard the word Suga right before Yoongi's rap. Is that mean he is accepted that as his stage name. Well, Sera can't help but to be proud as she is the one who is made it. 

"Whoa, I don't know that Yoongi sunbae can be cool like this.." Sera said. 

"Are you kidding?? He's popular because of his cool, and swag, of course!" Jimin nearly shocked because Sera doesn't know anything about Yoongi. 

"Well.. I didn't know.." 

"Now you know. I will introduce you to BTS soon. inside and out" Jimin said , while Sera just look at him with weird epxression.

"Yeah, sure. whatever" 

The trio ended their perfomances soon, and then they're going to the left side of the stage.

"You know, you guys are really loud" Namjoon commented. 

"Where's Jungkook? How dare he said I'm awkward!" Seokjin said. 

"But, you ARE awkward, Seokjin hyung" Hoseok said. 

"Well.. I'm trying , okay!" Seokjin sighed. while Sera just laughed. 

"Okay, guys. now is our turn" Jimin said and grab Sera's hand and walk to the stage. "Hyung, wish us luck!" He said while grinning. While the three hyung just smiled. 

They're not doing any introduction like what Namjoon did, and they just get ready in their position. The background music is playing and the audience cheered loudly, notice what song are they playing. 

I Need A Girl by Taeyang.

The boys taking parts in their singing, but the coreography is just the same. And the girls.. yes, they're the dancers. Well, they're taking Sandara's place in the MV for sure. The crowd goes crazy as they see skinship on the coreography. Sera also swear she can see Sojin and her devil looks towards her. But she just return it with a smirk. 

Taehyung is paired with Nari, while Jungkook is paired with Yeri, and Sera, for sure get paired with Jimin. 

"Whoa, Jimin wish is coming true" Seokjin said while laughing. 

"Yeah, but they are pretty good tho.. are the karaoke thing build up their chemistry?" Namjoon joked. 

"Hmm..." Yoongi just mumbled something inaudible. 

Hoseok just finish his rapp, and leaving the stage before giving a glare to Jungkook, who is got paired with his lovely cousin. And here comes the bridge, Jimin's part. 

Girl like you , gotta make you mine
I'm treat you right , baby

The crowd start to screaming as they face come closer.
If they really doing it exact like Taeyang. it's supposed to be the time where Sandara pecks Taeyang's cheek. but instead of doing that, Sera is kiss her two fingers and tap it on Jimin's cheek. 

"Whoa I thought she's going to kiss him" Said Namjoon. 

"Nah, Jimin will be dying on stage if that's happened" Said Seokjin and laughed again. 

"Hmm.." another inaudible mumbles from Yoongi. 

Their performances ended soon, and they just bowing to the crowds before left the stage. 

"Whoa, daebak..." Nari said. While Hoseok just check on Yeri. 

"That boy didn't do anything during the stage, right?" Hoseok asked Yeri while Yeri just shook her head. 

"You guys really great!" Said Seokjin while clapping his hands. 

"Ah, thanks hyung!" Said Jimin while grinning. 

"Anyway.. where is Sera?" Yoongi asked suddenly. The others started to notice that Sera is missing. 

 

SPLASH!!

 

Something can be heard from the outside. Outside the hall, there is a swimming pool. 

"Hey, could it be..." Nari said. While the boys already run into the swimming pool. 

And as expected, Sera is IN the swimming pool. you don't have to be a genius to know that the one who push her into the swimming pool is the group of devil. The others started to get to the swimming pool and laughing at Sera. 

Of course, who wants to swimming in Fall, even nearly to winter? the water is freaking cold. Even Sera started to shaking due of cold. 

".... ya, it's definetely not funny" Jimin mumbled. "She can be freezed to death" Added Taehyung. 

"Well, not freeze to death, but catch a cold, that's possible." Nari said. 

SPLASH! 

another splash sound is heard. Now everyone look at the direction where the sounds come from...

 

Namjoon push Yoongi into the swimming pool. 

"Since one already coming in, let's get wet~" Namjoon sang as he started to pushing everybody to the swimming pool. The others started to following Namjoon and drag each other into the swimming pool. Even Jimin pushed Sojin and her servant into the swimming pool. 

"Serve you there" he mumbled before get pushed by Jungkook. 

"Ya, Jungkook!"  

In the other hand, Sera is already outside the swimming pool together with Nari and Yeri, with their wet gowns since they got pushed by two idiots (read : Jimin and Taehyung) 

"Namjoon oppa is planning this so the others not laughing at you anymore, I guess" said Nari. Sera just looked at Namjoon. 

In the same time Namjoon is looked at Sera and gives thumbs up and a wink. Sera just mouthed 'thankyou' at him. Then he smiled before get pushed by Yoongi into the swimming pool. 

"I guess Namjoon oppa is have a crush on you, Sera" said Yeri suddenly. Sera rounded her eyes. 

"What? that's impossible!" She said. and coughed after that because of cold. 

"That's possible, since well.. He always helping you , right?" Nari joined the argument. 

"yeah, but.. some of them is just coincidence" she said. 

"I know.. but .. who knows, right?" Nari said and winked. Sera was about to talk back again but the boys are coming towards them, so she better keep shut. The boys all, are wet. Even Yoongi started to sneezing. 

"Well, how we go home now?" asked Namjoon while grinning. 

 

Author notes : Whoa, I made it. even thou not exact on halloween, but yeah, I made something on halloween occasion. and yeah, the devil won't stop , even in the party they do something. So...

 

what do you think about the performances, do you think Jimin and Sera gathered much chemistry?

and well, hoseok started to be protective to her cousin. 

and the devils over-evil plan to push Sera into the nearly freezing swimming pool.

and Namjoon's feeling. it is true he likes Sera?

Aye, just kindly share your opinion and comments tho. I will be glad to read all of it. ]

last question : Who do you think will get sick because of this event?