Chapter 8

The Story of the Heroine
"

chapter EIGHT

Knowing the girls, inside out. (part 2)

 

 

 

 

".... Crush? Someone is getting bold, eh?" Hoseok said when he read the writting. He coughed before looks around. "Who wants to go first?"

Nari looks confused. "Err... crush..." She looked at Sera , don't know what to say. 

"I don't have any crush, currently" Sera said, confidently. Yeah, she hasn't had any crush... now. 

"Uhm... I have" Nari finally confessed. She looked away, not brave enough to see the others. 

"Okay.. okay, so let's make it quick. for those who has crush at the moment , raise your hand!" Hoseok said. 

And....

 

6 people raises their hand. 

 

"WHAT?? Whoa.. daebak! I thought you have high qualification, Yoongi!" Hoseok can't stop his reaction when see Yoongi raise his hand. Even Jihoon looks suprised too. 

"And Namjoon too? Guys, February is still a long way, but you guys already have a love struck... tsktsktsk" Hoseok joked before he saw Seokjin who raised his hand.

"For this person, I already know the story... but.." He looked at Jungkook who raised his hand too. "... I don't know about him.."

"Don't worry, Jungkook is our care! right, Tae?" Jimin said while put his arms around Jungkook's neck. 

"Yup, don't worry about it!" 

Hoseok scoffed. 

"I can't believe you don't tell me!" 

"Because you can kill him if you know the truth" Taehyung mumbled. 

"Are you saying something, Tae?" 

"NOTHING~"

"Anyway... it's suprising that Yeri is having a crush.." Sera suddenly said. 

Everyone instantly look at the girl who raised her hand. Kim Yeri.

"... W-what..." she mumbled. 

"Well, I know" Nari simply said before she stucked her tounge out. 

"WHAT?? YOU DON'T TELL ME!" 

"It's not like you going to give her a good words tho. You got zero in dating!" Nari said before laughs. 

"If that's you want.... I'm gonna tell who's your crush!" Sera started to threated Nari, make the later shocked and rounded her eyes. 

"DON'T YOU DARE! OKAY.. OKAY... Gonna tell you soon, okay??" Nari finally sighed in defeated. 

"Well... you girls seems pretty.. having fun?" Namjoon said before he smiled a bit. 

"This is our way to show care" Nari said before she chuckled. "Okay, next question, please!"

Hoseok got a little bit suprised of Nari's sudden words and hurriedly open the next paper. 

"This gonna be the last for today.. okay... PHONE NUM-- what??" Hoseok rounded his eyes when he saw the writtings on the paper. 

"Who the hell is writting phone number here!" Hoseok looks around and find someone is grinning innocently. 

 

No other than... Kim Taehyung. 

 

"It's you, Tae?" 

"You know... my phone is broken so I got a new one.. and..... I don't have any numbers saved yet" He smiled, while the other just facepalmed. No wonder, Taehyung the 4D. 

"Okay, just give me your phone and we gonna fill up the data by ourself" Hoseok said and Taehyung gived him the phone. They started to fill in the contact data until it's Sera's turn. She had to take a selca so she prepared to take one, when suddenly he sensed someone is behind him. 

"Yoongi sunbae, let's take a pic together!" She said before move herself next to him and takes a several pictures. Then she saved her number and give it back to Taehyung, since she is the last. 

"Thankyou, my loves! Now let's go home! I guess hyung supposed to be take a rest soon" said Taehyung before he stand up. the others also stand up from their place , expect two people. Namjoon and Yoongi. 

"You're not going to leave?" asked Sera to Namjoon, that is answered by a little shook from his head. 

"Nope, I'm gonna help this boy. He's one hundred percent not going to sleep before he finish his stuffs" 

"Ah, no wonder. Okay then, we're going home first, bye sunbae!" Sera said before leaving the room, following the other who already going outside. Jihoon is also going outside to sent them home. 

"..... what are you going to say?" Yoongi said suddenly. He knows Namjoon is going to say something to him. It's not like him to suddenly stay in the house longer just to help him finish the arransement, since he, himself knows that Yoongi likes to do all his jobs by himself. 

".... I know it's going to be suprising... and I'm sorry... but..." Namjoon sighed before he continued the sentence that he want to tell him. He just realized it now and he wants to make it clear. 

 

"........ I think I like her too.. Sera"

 


Ayoooo! I got stucked in writter's block and got to write this little chapter. 

Anyway, subscribe and comments, pleasee! thankyou so much for your feedbacks!