Chapter 1

The Story of the Heroine
 

chapter one

Flashback

 

[48 Hours ago ; Seoul Art University]

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Im Sera walked through the hallway in hurry.

“I hope the lecturer isn’t there yet” she mumbled why fastened her walk, into running. It’s 09:05 while the class supposed to started 5 minutes ago. She took stairs to the 2nd Floor and look at the room.

204

Sera let out a sigh of relief after hearing some noise that can be heard , inside the classroom. That means the lecturer isn’t there, yet. She hurriedly come into the class.

“Let me guess, wake up late?” said Nari while looking at Sera. Sera just nodded as she approach the seats beside her. “I got too much attention on the choreography tasks last night” she grinned.

“Ah. But the tasks’ deadline it’s like next week” Nari look at her in disbelief.

“Yeah, but---” she was cut by the sound of open door. The lecturer is come inside the class, and a girl is following her. She look so pretty with that blonde hair of her, and not to mention the smile that plastered on her face while she following the lecturer.

‘Whoa, pretty’ Sera mouthed as she look at the girl.

“Calm down, class! So here is your new friend, who just got transferred to this University, double degree, Dance and vocal major, yes . same like you, Im Sera” the lecturer said while look at Sera. No wonder, because Sera is the only student that having double degree in the class. Oh well, actually there is one more person… but…. Well, let’s write about this later.

 Sera just grinned at the teacher’s comment. Deep inside she is feeling excited that finally she have someone that shared the same experienced with her. Have double tasks and classes that sometimes until late at night.  

The new girl bowed in front of the class then she said with a very cute tone.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Yeri imnida!” she introduced herself then showed her smile. An eyesmile to be exact. Of course, earning a whistle from the boys and glares, not from all girls , but some certain girls on the corner back on the class.

Then the lecturer asked Yeri to sit next to Sera, because there is no more seat at the back. When Yeri take the place next to Sera, Sera hurriedly greet her .

“Annyeong, Yeri-ya! My name is Sera , nice to meet you~” she smiled then Yeri answered her.

“Nice to meet you too, double degree-mate~” then two of them giggles.

“EHEM. Im Sera, you can talk to your new class-mate later on break. Now, focus on class”

Sera just grins sheepishly at the teacer. “ne, seongsaengnim” she replied.

“Good. Now class, today we’re going to learn about Korean traditional dance, please open your book……… “

 

*******

[36 hours ago ; Seoul Art University]

Two girls are talking with each other while walking.

Yes, Sera and Yeri is pretty fast to be close with each other. They are having something in common too, beside they’re in the same class. Nari is already go back home since she’s not a double degree student.

“Ah! So you like to go to that studio too? That place is really great tho, although the payment is really expensive” Sera asked in disbelief when Yeri is told her about her place to practice.

“Yes, actually it’s my cousin place tho. So I kinda having some discount” Yeri grins, not intended to brag or something else.

“Whoa, so lucky!” Sera pouted slightly before they reach the front gate of the University.

“So, how do you get home? I usually take bus, then take some train” Sera asked the new girl again. 

“Ah, today my cousin with help me to take me home. He’s supposed to be on class in a few minutes.” Yeri nodded.

“Ah. A double degree student too?” she asked. Yeri nodded. “yes, but he’s in one year ahead of us” she explained.

“Ah.. I see..” Sera nodded, then she looks at her wristwatch. “Ah! I should be going now! My mother asked me to bought something for dinner since she’s home late” Sera waved her hands as she ran away. “Sorry to left you today, see you tomorrow!!”

Yeri grinned as she waved goodbye to Sera. Now she have to wait her cousin , alone. Luckily, it’s for not a long time tho.

“Yeri!” some cheerful voice make her looked at her back. Ah, there is it, her cousin come.

 

Jung Hoseok, with another tall boy beside him.

“Oppa!” she greeted and ran to him. “Why took so long~” she pouted at him. Hoseok just laughed as she pouted. “aigoo, my cousin baby Yeri is waiting for a long time, eh? Sorry, sorry~”

Yeri nodded as she laughed at her cousin reaction.

“Gwenchanayo, I got some friend to accompany me for a while tho” she smiled. Then she look at the boy beside Hoseok. “ah.” She flashed a smile. “Jeon Jungkook, right?” she asked.

The boy beside Hoseok, who is named like what Yeri said earlier, Jeon Jungkook, smiled back at her. “Ah, you remember my name~ Yeri-ya, annyeong~” he greeted.

“Oh, so you two already know each other?” Hoseok asked while raising his left eyebrow.

“Yes, she is the new girl in my class” Jungkook said while nodded.

“And he’s the captain on my class, Oppa!” Yeri followed Jungkook to explaining.

“Ah, geurayo, you guys in the same class” Hoseok said then nodded, being understand.

“Oppa, let’s go back.. I’m starving” Yeri grinned to her cousin.

“When you’re not hungry, Yeri? This little shikshin” Hoseok shook his head then laugh. Then he grabbed Yeri’s hand and start to walking. “Let’s go home~ Jungkook will be go home together with us since his house is near to our house!”

Then they go outside the University area, without knowing there is someone that paying attention on them.

I’ll tell Sojin about this. She thought as she put out her cellphone.

 

[16 hours ago ; Seoul Art University]

 Sera is walking towards to her class today. She got early today, not like yesterday when she almost late for class. She can’t be late tho, because it’s afternoon classes.

She keep walking until she heard some sobbing voices come from the female’s washroom. Being the curious as always, Sera took a peek from behind the door. Her eyes rounded as she found Yeri, who’s sobbing while washing her bag. Wait… her bag?

Sera was about to reach her as someone pull her hands. It was Nari. She bring her to the hallway that not too crowded.

“What? I have to approach her! What happened? Why she is washing her bag? Is there something happened?” Nari just shook her head when she hear the unlimited question that comes out from Sera’s mouth.
“Listen to me, Sera. I advice you shouldn’t near her..” Nari sighed. “she’s being targeted”

“By who?” Sera’s left eyebrow is raised, as the sign of confused.

“Who else? By Sojin, and her girl gangs, of course” Sera’s just bit her lips when she hear the name. Yes, Sojin, Lee Sojin, and her gangs. The group of girls that somehow being praised because they are good-looking , they also great on dancing – for Sera, they just expert in y dance, where they can show off their honey tights and reveal their fair skin- which makes them the queenkas of the university. And somehow it irritates when her group is insulting other people. But when Sera hear the story why Yeri is bullied, Sera can’t help but feel really angry. The reason why the queenkas bullying Yeri is because one of the queenkas, Mina, spotted Yeri talk with one of the Kingkas, Jung Hoseok and one of her classmate, Jeon Jungkook. Even Mina said that Yeri is being clingy with Hoseok by hugging his arms.

“Those empty-brain quenkas! Hoseok is her cousin, that’s why!” Sera shouted out loud. Yep, Sera know the facts since they are having a nice chat last night through the phone. Her and Yeri. Nari sighed again.

“Really? But well, actually it’s not the first time those queenkas bullied people..” Sera raised her eyebrow again, demand some explanation from Nari.

“Yep, I attend the same school during senior high, remember?” Sera nodded, remember that Nari had told her when they’re gossiping about the queenkas.

“So, what are you want to do?” Nari look at Sera. She know that it won’t be a good choice if she let Sera choose. But Sera is her bestfriend, and she has to support her.

“What do you think?” Sera asked back before walks to her own class. She already heard slapping sound and shout from her class. She can’t imagine what actually happened. Nari, following behind, just following her , while preparing the worst that could be happened because of what Sera will do later.

“YA!” Sera stormed into her class and held Sojin’s hand that was about to slap Yeri , again. Then Nari look at the victim, bruises everywhere, her shirt is soaked with water, and also you can smell the rotten tomato and eggs from her body.

This is really…

“don’t interrupt us, Im Sera” Sojin said with her cold, demanding tone. Sera won’t flinch a bit.

“Shut up. You the one should be listen.” Sera cut Sojin’s words before she held Sojin’s hand harder, makes Sojin flinch because of the pain.

“Can you be smarter? just because she hang out with Hoseok sunbae and Jungkook, does it mean that she having some kind of love relationship with one of them?”

“But she is hugging—“ Sera hurriedly cut Mina’s words. “I’m not talking with you. Shut up” then she look at Sojin again.

“If you really like Hoseok sunbae, you should know that Yeri is his cousin” she simple said before throw Sojin’s hand away. “And anyway, I can’t blame anyone if Hoseok sunbae and his group will be disgust with your attitude right now. Pretty girl with a trash attitude is so something” she said again.
 

“you…” Sojin looks very angry . Her face is redden , sign of mixture of angry and embarrassed. It’s the first time people interrupted her ‘playing time’ and she absolutely not happy with that. Then …

SLAP!

She slapped Sera in her cheeks. The other students on the classroom just gasped at what happened.

“What do you want?” she asked. Sera just smirked at her. “What I want? Simply just nothing. Used your brain before doing something. Then you should know what to do.”

Mina then come closer to Sojin and whispered something to her. Then , it’s time for Sojin to smirk at Sera.

“Well.. We gonna stop our playing time with our little Yeri…” she smiled sweetly at Yeri , and make Nari want to puke in disgust. Then Sojin look at Sera again. “Because we will having our new toy..” She step closer to Sera and whispered, loud enough to be heard.
“You’re the one who choose to be in hell, so welcome to hell… I make sure you will feel sorry to make me embarrassed like this..”

Sera just look at Sojin. “bring it on. Do I look like I afraid?” they are keep in those pose until the lecturer come and everyone is go back to their seats.

Jungkook , who’s watching the scene from the corner of his seats mumbles.

“I guess it’s going to be interesting..”

 

Author's note : the first chapter! Well, yes, it's just our hope and the maknae that introduced first, but don't worry ! as the time goes by the other member will be shown up too! don't forget to subscribe and comment! bye~