Chapter 4

The Story of the Heroine
 
to

chapter four

Hangout (Jimin's birthday special)

There is something new in Seoul. Some people make a café with a unique concept. A concept where the one who is single got a special treatment and conditions, and the café can be a huge trend for all teenagers in Seoul, including the three girls. Im Sera, Kim Yeri, and Kim Nari . Since today is Sunday, they decided to go hang up at the new café.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, are you girls single?” one of the waiter asked the girls as soon as they entered the café. They all nodded and the waiter lead them to the place. The three looks at the surroundings, before they got sit separately.

 

It’s actually a large dining room, but there is some kind of wall that cut the dining room into some private table for a person each . They can’t see who’s in front of them and they have to go back to see someone beside them. Sera enjoying the new experience as she start to ordering a meal and sending a message via kakaotalk.

 

Sera : Have a nice experience, both of you. lol.

 

After that she put her phone back to the bag. And just in time, her meals already served. As she is very hungry, she start to eating, and not noticing what happened. 

And suddenly..

 

The wooden wall infront of her lifted up, revealing a man that Sera know. Well, not so well but, yes, she knows him.

 

The most sociable man in BTS, Kim Taehyung.

 

"Whoa!" Sera looked at the man in front of him with shocked expression. And Taehyung, just keep grinning like an idiot. 

 

"Ah, the heroine, annyeong~" He greeted Sera with his huge smile. Now why everyone call me the heroine? She thought before smiled again to Taehyung. But it didn't kill the curiousity. 

 

"Uhm, what happened with the door, here? it goes, up.. uh.." Taehyung laughed before answer her question.

 

"Yeah. that's what happened when I pick yes as my option here" He pointed at a monitor that stick on his left side of the wall. Sera moves forward to see what's written on the monitor.

 

Your foods are arrived, but do you want someone to accompany you to eat together? 

 

She opened open, and laughed after that. "Whoa daebak!" She clapped her hands. 

 

"It's not the best part" He said while smilling. Sera was about to asked what's that supposed to mean when a waiter come to their table and give them a huge parfait with two spoon and said , "Special treat for couples~ please enjoy!" 

 

Sera widen her eyes in disbelief. 

 

"DAEBAK!" 

 

"I know , great right! let's eat the parfait!" Taehyung grinned and give one spoon to Sera. They eat happily while Sera checked her phone. two new messages on her kakaotalk account. 

 

Nari : Can't you believe I got coupled with BTS KIM SEOKJIN. MY FANGIRLS FEELS!!

Yeri : I got paired with Jungkook :) 

 

Sera chuckled a little, remembering how Nari is having a huge fangirling feels to Seokjin. Altough it's actually a crush, she doesn't want to make it obvious within the school. She doesn't want to be bullied yet, She said. Taehyung looked at her. 

 

"What happened?"

 

"Ah, nothing. just two of my friends is having your group members as a partner." She smiled as she put down her phone, without replying it. 

 

"Ah, Who?"

 

"Seokjin sunbae and Jungkook" Taehyung laughed a little. "Now I wonder how Hoseok hyung will be ended with" 

 

"Ah, there just four of you?" She asked.

 

"Yeah, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung is getting ready with Jimin for his birthday." 

 

"Ah.. arasseo.." she nodded.

 

Suddenly Taehyung clap his hands. "How about you joined with us? the party just will be seven of us, and it's a bit boring since we got together for a long time. Seeing a new face will be lightened up the atmosphere." He asked.

 

"Uh... but.." Sera was about to rejected since she's afraid of being awkward. Beside, meeting Yoongi is the last thing she wants to do in her free-school day, but another message popped out in her phone. From Yeri, and Nari repplied it soon. 

 

Yeri : Jungkook invite us to Jimin's birthday party. how's it sound?

Nari : OFCOURSE WE'LL GO~

 

Sera sighed as she look at Taehyung again. "I guess we can, Taehyung sunbae" 

 

And next thing she found is Taehyung cute face because he is pouting. "Don't call me sunbae, just call me oppa, please?" 

 

"O..kay... Taehyung oppa?"


"Tae oppa will be better" Sera laughed a little. 

 

"Okay, Tae oppa" Taehyung's smile grew wider. "Good! Let's go now, I guess the other's already waiting outside"

 

[Karaoke room ; 07.00 PM]

 

"Finally you come, oh! We have a guests?" Namjoon said as he looked at the new faces. "Oh, the heroine.." Namjoon smiled, as for Yoongi, he just don't care. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaes!" Sera greeted, followed with Yeri and Nari. 

 

"We invited them here, the more the merrier, right?" Hoseok said as he smiled. 

 

"Jimin oppa, saengilchukkahaeyo!" Yeri smiled as she greeted the birthday boy. 

 

"Thankyou Yeri-ya~" Jimin smiled as he hugged Hoseok's cousin there. Well, Jimin, being the closest with Hoseok, sometimes he hangout together with Hoseok, and of course, Yeri too. So no wonder Jimin is close to Yeri. 

 

"Jimin sunbae, happy birthday!" Nari said.

 

"Sunbae, this is for you from three of us, and happy birthday!" Sera said and give a birthday box that they bought after eating , since it's rude to be invited and not giving gifts. 

 

"Whoa, thankyou, heroine girl!" Jimin said. 

 

"Why everyone is keeping calling me heroine girl..." She mumbled, but Taehyung heard it. 

 

"It's nickname given for your great act in protecting Yeri. Namjoon hyung made it" Taehyung said. Sera looked at Namjoon. He is giving a V sign and smiling which is showing his dimples , while Yoongi just rolled his eyes. 

 

"Okay since everyone's here, let's start the ceremony!" Jimin said, he's actually being happy to turn into 21 today. 

 

The ceremony is going well, just singing happy birthday and cut the cakes , and well, Nari's got the first cake since the boys urged him to give the first cake to the girls. And he said that Nari is the prettiest. The also start to sing and dance in the karaoke room while drinking wine. Well, since everyone is already legal, right?

four hours passed , and Jungkook already sing for who knows how many songs, while Namjoon and Yoongi hasn't sing a single song. 

 

"Why they don't sing a song?" asked Nari to Hoseok. 

 

"Well, you bettter don't want to." Hoseok just answered while shooking his head. 

 

Yeri is forced to have a duet with Jungkook after that. Seokjin is still eating with Taehyung. While .. Sera?

 

She's having a deal with a drunk kid. 

Yes, Park Jimin is getting drunk. 

 

I know it's a bad idea drinking wine after eating sweets too much. She thought. 

 

Well, since Jimin eat half of the cake, and ... He dared to got one shot of the wine for three times, and sugar can raising the alchohol rate. No wonder the birthday boy is drunk. 

 

"Sera-ya~ let's dancing~ I want to dance a song~" he said while leaning to Sera's shoulder. 

 

"I always admiring your dancing during performing exams~" he said again. Sera just sighs, it's all what he's talking about since thirty minutes ago. 

 

"Sera-yaaaaaa~" 

 

"Okay, okaaaaay!!" Sera gave up and moves forward in front. Jimin giggled and following her. Namjoon grinned as he choosing the song and the other's cheering. But the cheers got wilder as ...

 

 

Jimin take his shirt off, revealing his chocolate abs. Sera widen her eyes. Nari shouted "OMO!!!" and Yeri's eyes is covered by Hoseok's hand.

 

"Yah, Park Jimin!!" Sera shouted. "It's hot~~" he replied. And Sera just look at Namjoon as she heard the intro. 

 

How can he set Trouble Maker's Now as the song????

 

"What? can't I having a other stage besides the mellow and cute one?" Namjoon said, defending himself, while Yoongi, he is with his unpredictable expression. Sera just sighed as she look at Jimin. Okay... calm down.

 

Then they really doing it. Sera with topless Jimin with his chocolate abs dancing with Trouble Maker's 'Now' choreography. and the others just shout when the dance is become touchy. Taehyung and Seokjin totally forgotting about their food , even Yoongi start to take attention at the performances . And you know how hard Sera is being focus on that. Even in the reff part when Jimin's face is really close with hers. She can smell wine and hot breath comes from Jimin's mouth, and she can't help herself to not blushing. To be honest this is the first time she doing a couple dancing which choreo is really.. touchy. 

 

Finally , three minutes of torture for Sera has finished. They reaching the ending pose which is really, really close. Sera swear Jimin's lips nearly touch hers, and it will happened if Yoongi not seperating both of them. 

 

"Let's go home, shall we?" he asked while supporting Jimin who trying to hug, or kissing Sera. God knows what happened in his brain.

 

"Yeah, it's too late and the birthday boy need to rest. I'll take him home. Yeri, do you want to go home with me? Jungkook too?" Hoseok said as he take Jimin's body and support him on his shoulders. Yeri and Jungkook hurriedly get up from their seats and following him get out from the Karaoke room. 

 

"Uhm, I guess Seokjin hyung can take Nari home.. and Sera will be with me and Yoongi hyung" Namjoon said as he nodded. Sera also just nodded as she just shocked at what happened, and with her tomato cheeks, she following Namjoon and Yoongi leaving the Karaoke room. 

 

"I guess , that was a great performances." Namjoon as soon as they got out from the room. 

 

"Yah, sunbae, please don't remind it again" She said as she cover her face with her hands. 

 

"Yeah, even Yoongi hyung focusing on it, it's rarely for him to paying attention at something" he said again, and earn a glare from Yoongi. "Don't drag me into this" he said, while Namjoon just laughed. 

 

After ten minutes, they arrived at Sera's house. 

 

"Here is it, your house." Namjoon said as he pointing at her house. 

 

"Sunbae want to come in ? I also want to return the shirt you borrowed me.." Sera offered as she open the front door to them. 

 

"Ah, why not?" he said as he come into the house , following by Yoongi. 

 

"Wait a second" she said as she runs upstairs to get her things. While Namjoon looks around , admiring the interior of the house, and Yoongi looking at some family pictures on the wall. He chuckles a bit.

 

"That when I was five" Sera said when she look at Yoongi who looking at her childhood photos. Yoongi just nodded. Then Sera gives the black shirt back to Namjoon.

 

"here, good as new. Please sent my thankyou to the owner of this shirt" she said. Yoongi look at the shirt and raising his eyebrow. "You lend her Taehyung's shirt?" 

 

Namjoon nodded. "Yes, it's Taehyung's" Sera looks confused. "So this is basically a group shirt, we made the design by ourself, and we write our stage name there. As you can see, Taehyung's stage name is V." 

 

"Ah..." Sera nodded in understand.

 

"Six of us are already have a stage name, but this hyung hasn't had his stage name yet." Namjoon said as he pointed at Yoongi. "It's hard to make a stage name, you know. And using real names are not swag enough" Yoongi protested. 

 

"I guess it will be pretty hard.." Since he always complaining at everything. She added in her mind.

 

"Well, I guess we have to go back. Bye Sera-ya!" Namjoon said as he ruffled Sera's hair before going out from Sera's house. Before Yoongi following him, he said : 

 

"For what happened in the past...." he paused for a while. "I'm sorry"

 

Sera just nodded. "I also sorry , sunbae, for being inpolite" She said. 

 

"Yeah, okay. so.. good night" he said before leaving Sera's house. 

 

Awkward. Sera's thought before close the door and locking it . Then she change her clothes and going to her bed. Her mind keeps repeating what happened today. chatting with one of the Kingkas, even call with nicknames, couple dance with one of the Kingkas.. Sera's blushed hard again. And then.. Sera's eyes rounded as she remembered something. 

 

I never told Namjoon or Yoongi sunbae which one is my house. But how they know which one is my house?

 

Author's note : A chapter special for all chimchimlovers~ 

Since today is our Jiminie day so happy birthday for him! I hope he got his jams soon . lol. 

 

And hey, so it's revelead that the owner of the shirt is Taetae a.k.a V!

Okay, don't forget to subscribe and commenting~ :)