Chapter 7

The Story of the Heroine
bu""""Uh, ""

chapter sEVEN

Knowing the girls, inside out.

 

 

[Min Residence's ; 9.00 A.M]

Three days after the party, as all can expected, some of them getting sick because of having some party in the swimming pool when it's near to winter. Some of them are Im Sera, Kim Yeri, Park Jimin, and Kim Namjoon. 

All of them are have some recover quickly, but not for this one person. 

Min Yoongi

"He is really not recovering at all?" asked Nari in disbelief, because Sera, Yeri, Jimin, even Namjoon just need to sleep all day in their own room and they can be as good as new in the next day. 

"I guess he is having some mixtape to produce, that stubborn guy" said Seokjin while knocking the front door. And as expected, the one who opened the door is Yoongi's mother. 

"Ah, you guys are here!" She said while smiling, before noticed Yeri and Nari "Oh, you guys bring some girls?" She asked. 


"Ah, these girls are our new friends!" Said Taehyung while introduce the girls. "Here is Kim Yeri, Kim Nari, and ..--" Taehyung's words are interupted by Ms. Min. 


"Sera-ya! you're here!" She said and hug her. Of course, it makes the three boys (Seokjin , Taehyung, and Jungkook) rounded their eyes, shock mixed with confuse. While Jimin and Namjoon already knew what happened. 

"Uh... you know her, Ms. Min?" asked Seokjin politely. 
"Yes! She is my son soon-to-be-girlfriend!" Ms. Min said it proudly, makes Sera rounded her eyes in shocked. Well, actually all of them are doing that, excluding Namjoon who is laughing softly. 

"Ah, since she already got her man, how about you two? do you got some boyfriends?" Ms. Min asked to Yeri and Nari suddenly. 
 

"A-ah... w-well..." Nari just laughed awkwardly , while Yeri just smiled , but her eyes looks at the right. 
 

"We're just friends, omonim~ but if there are someone who crosses the friend line, I will gladly tell you!" Hoseok said and Ms. Min give him a high-five. 

I guess Hoseok is pretty well with elders...

Or he just like gossips?

Sera let out a soft chuckle as she thought of those. 

"Ah, anyway, that kid is again having his own thoughts in the recording studio, as always" Ms. Min informed them.

Nari rounded her eyes. "This house has a recording studio? whoa, cool!" she said. 

"Yes, dear.." Ms. Min said while smiling. "You should see it for the last time tho, since we're gonna move after Sugar, I mean Yoongi is recovery from his sickness" 

"Ah.. Too bad.." Nari pouted. 

"But we're also having a studio, even dancing room there, in our new house" Ms. Min said , makes Sera rounded her eyes. 

Just actually, how rich is this family? She thought

After chatting more with Ms. Min, finally they can go to the recording studio. 

"Hyungs! Oh, there's also Noona" Jihoon said as he greeted them. 

"Oh, you already here" Yoongi said , and coughed after that. 

"That stupid really do it.." Namjoon mumbled. 

"Hyung please help me, Yoongi hyung doesn't want to take a rest!" Jihoon started to nagging at Namjoon. 

"Yeah, we can see that" Sera mumbled. 

"Noona, help me!" Jihoon looked at Sera and gives her some puppy eyes look. 

"Yoongi sunbae, just take a rest!" Sera said, almost shouting. 

"No, it just about to finish" Yoongi said. While Namjoon already go beside him and look at his work. They started to chatting , or whispering , to be exact. The others just look at them and finally Yoongi said.

"Okay, okay, let's move to my room" he said.

"WHAT??" Sera , Yeri, and Nari shouted at the same time and in the same time make an ' X ' with both of their hands. 

"Hey, we're girls!" Nari protested.

"So, what?" Jimin asked , confused. 

"It's really weird for girls to go to boy's room" Sera said. 

"It just.. sounds inappopriate" Yeri added. The boys look at them and they all laughed. 

"We just got ourself an innocence friends~" Hoseok sang and laughed. 

"Okay then, just sit here" Yoongi said and sit on the floor which is covered with carpet. The others

following, including Sera, Nari, and Yeri. 

"We brought you some porridge, to be honest" said Seokjin and gave the food covered in the plastic bag to Yoongi. 
 

"Your cooking, I guess?" Yoongi said as he opened the plastic bag and found some bowl that looks hot. 
 

"There's no one else, right? Well, actually I got the help from the girls" Said Seokjin.
 

"I swear I just helping getting with taking the ingredients, and the spices" Sera said. 
 

"Yeah, and how you give Seokjin hyung salt when he asked for sugar" Said Taehyung, .
 

"Yaaa! he won't eat then!" said Seokjin. Sera hurriedly said again."Altough I give the wrong ingredients, but Seokjin oppa told me and in the end, he did like every part of it. Nari and Yeri is help most of it" 

After that, Sera's rubbing her neck. She doesn't want Yoongi don't want to eat it because he mistook it as Sera's cooking. Yoongi just look at Seokjin, just to make sure , and when he got a nod from Seokjin , he let out a relief sigh, and then he opened the bowl lid and start to eat the porridge. 
 

"Yeoksi, Seokjin hyung" Yoongi said and smiled. The porridge dissapear quickly as Yoongi eat it really quick.

"So, what's up?" Yoongi asked, since he skiped classes for about a week.
 

"Nothing much. just typical college life" Sera said. 
 

"Now she said that her 'heroine' life is typical " sad Namjoon. "The fact that those chick made worse pranks for her." Yoongi looked at Namjoon and he replied with pointed at Sera's body. "Her knees is bruised. someone push her and her knee hit the edge of the chair"

"Well, it's just nothing tho" Sera said before she sighed. "Can we just move to another topic?" She asked.

"Okay, okay.." Namjoon finally stop himself to tell Yoongi all things about the 'heroine life' before he thought of something that they can do together. But Hoseok beat him. 

"Since.. we got this new friends here. How about we talk about ourself, so we probably got something in common... Playing random talk will be great, I guess!" He said as he searching for a paper. 

"Random talk?" Nari looks confused as the idea. She started to look at the other girls, but they have the same expression. Clueless. 

"Actually it's just like talking about yourself, but the topic just based what topic is written on the paper." Seokjin tried to explain to the ladies, as Hoseok started to cut the paper and give it to all of them. 

"Now, write a topic that you want to talk about and fold it, before giving it back to me. I'll be hosting the game~ of course Jihoon can join us too!" 

They started to take a piece of paper and write any topic they want to talk about. and then they folded it and give it back to Hoseok. 

"Okay~ now! the first topic!" He started to take a piece of paper and read it loudly. 

"Practical Dance exam, a year ago! Ah. this is Jimin's writting.." 

"YA HYUNG! DON'T TELL IT!" Jimin shouted. While Nari and Sera just looked at each other. 

"Practical dance exam, a year ago.. we did a partner dance." Nari said. 

"I remember the song is Beyonce's 'Who Run The World' " Sera added as she nodded , agree with what Nari's said. 

"And as I remember, the dance exam is open for public.. so the exam is done in a hall, where everyone can come in and see.. they said is for avoid the 'stage fear' in the future" Nari said again. 

"Eoh.. so will it happen again this semester?" Yeri asked. This time, Jungkook is the one answering. 

"Yeah, it will be done again this semester. But anyway, actually.. Jimin is watching the whole exams, and really admire Sera after that." He said while looking at Jimin who smiled innocently. 

"Well.. I heard it before..." Sera said. 

"But don't you know that he recorded your performances and showing it to all of us? He's keep praising you all the time like you're an idol or something" Namjoon said. 

"Yes, he like... 'Hyungs, you have to check at this girl, she's really great! her performances is really good. and she got that 'something' that makes her looks really bright!' " Taehyung said, imitated Jimin. 

"Ah, yes! Jimin hyung has shown the video to me once, too!" Jihoon said. 

"Hey, hey! But you guys approved, right?" Jimin said as his cheeks started to redden. 

"No wonder.. She has that skills to be expressive when she is dancing" said Nari before she patted the girl's back. 

"Hey, hey.. I'm not that good, you know. I'm still learning.. Jungkook's way better than me" Sera's said. 

"You both are in the same level, in my opinion" Namjoon said. "Although I don't know much about dancing, tho" 

Yoongi just nodded. "Well, and since then, he keeps talking about you and stuffs. he likes your number one fan, Sera" 

Sera started to heat up, her cheeks started to redden. She actually not used of having much compliments from people around her. "oh my, you guys make me so embarassed!" she said and cover up her face with her two hands. 

"But thanks for the compliments, that's encourage me to practice more in dancing" She smiled. 

"Aigoo, so cuteeee!" Hoseok commented before he opened another paper after that. "next topic.. we have... oh, something that we usually talk about in introduction.. hobbies!" 

"Hobbies? I guess mine is obvious" Seokjin suddenly said. 

"Cooking?" 

"Yeah, and eating!"

"It's obviously makes me envy. i mean, how can people who likes to eat but not gaining weight?" Nari said. 

"Well, I go exercise regulary, so that's probably why.." Nari nodded. 

"That's still pretty envious. For me, I guess we have something in common here. My number one hobbies is actually dancing." 

After Nari said that, Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok all raised their hands. 

"Friends! Friends!" They started to go to Nari and have a high five. While Yeri is just chuckled at their actions. 

"Oh, my cousins there is also likes to dance" Hoseok explained. "While Namjoon, Yoongi and Jihoon likes to producing music" 

"So that's why they have studio in their house.." said Nari again. 

"Well, I'm not having a studio at my house, so sometimes I go here to having my works done. Well, it's our major in college too, tho" Namjoon explained. 

The others nodded as their understand. and now, they look at the only one who hasn't answered the question. Im Sera just blinks before she opened and said.. 

"Uh, me? well actually my hobbie is listening music tho, and sometimes I can go dancing or just singing" she said and grinned. 

"Ah, as I remembered you also a double degree in dance and also vocal, right? same with Jungkook" said Taehyung and answered by a nod from Sera. 

"I also double degree in dance and vocal!" Jimin said while raising his hand.

"No one asked , Jimin" Yoongi said before chucked. 

"Aish, hyung." Jimin pouted before he put down his hands. 

"Okay, so the next topic is........"

 

a.n : I'm sorry to said that this is a... cliffhanger! Anyway, long time no see. I abadoned this fic for like exactly a year and finally I gathered my mood and ideas to continue it. purposely continue it on november so it won't ruined the timeline of the story. 

I don't know what you think, but this chapter is specially to make the characters known for each other, since they're actually just met for probably a month (altough they already known each other long before that). 

Don't forget to subscribe and comments! it's really motivate me to writting more!