Chapter 2

The Story of the Heroine
 

chapter two

I'm not a stupid girl!

[Seoul Art University – Canteen]

 

Some people whispers when she arrived.

Yes, Im Sera is entering the canteen.

 

 

Without her shoes.

 

 

You can guess what happened, right?

 

“Curse those empty-minded girls who stole my shoes after dance class” she said while Nari and Yeri is beside her.

 

“But you know that would happened , right?” Nari said as they reached the counter.

“Yes. I’m not that dumb. I’ll take my other shoes after class finish, so I can go back safely”

 

Yeri just keep her head low. “Sorry.. because of me..” She said.

 

“Ya, don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. I am just sick of those girls, and want to give them a lesson, that’s all.” Sera said as she took her foods and go to their table.

 

“Yeah, and I kindly will help Sera through this” Nari said while nodded.

 

“Why don’t you help me with being bullied too?” Sera asked in joking tone.

 

“Ah, sorry, not about that” then those two laughs. Then Sera look at Yeri.

 

“Smile , Yeri. Nothing much bother for them than seeing you smile and laugh with us. Don’t be afraid, we always back you up” she said.

 

Yeri slowly nodded her head and smiles. “Thankyou, Sera-ya, Nari-ya”

 

Sera was about to said ‘Welcome’ when something cold is poured into her head.

 

“Whooops..” Sojin said, full of fake, for sure. Sera just sighed as she feel her hair is cold. Lucky it’s just a mineral water. Sojin laughs then go back to her seats after ‘accidentally’ poured a bottle of mineral water on Sera’s head.

 

“That’s why don’t be such a stupid girl” That voice don’t come from Sera’s, Yeri’s , or Nari’s mouth. But someone behind them. Sera look back just to found a boy that have pale skin looking at her.

 

“Excuse me?” She said , sounds unhappy with the comment.

 

“You heard me , don’t be such a stupid girl. Or you are probably one of those attention seeker, that want to be cared?” the boy keeps talking , makes Sera stood up from her seats and faced him.

 

“Shut up. You know nothing” She hissed right in front of him. The boy startled a bit , unexpecting the reaction she would give. But as one of the kingkas, he keep his cool and look at her.

 

“Sure I know. Im Sera, the heroine girl who takes bully that supposed to be on Yeri” He said .

 

“Then you should know why I did –-“ “MIN YOONGI!” a voice interrupting Sera’s . Both Sera, and the boy named Min Yoongi look at the one who had just spoke.

 

“Ah, Jimin-ah” He said and approach the boy who called Jimin. He’s not alone, he’s with Hoseok and also, Jungkook. Hoseok is waving his hands to Yeri while Jungkook smiled at Nari and Yeri , while Yeri and Nari just smiled back, not brave enough to break the ice between Sera and Yoongi.

 

“The others already waiting, what are you doing here?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Nothing, just have a little talk with this stupid girl” Yoongi said.

 

“I told you , shut up if you know nothing!” Sera’s start to lose her cool.

 

Yoongi just ignored her and walk back first, before he had to stop because the other four people is coming again.

 

“Whoa , bro, what’s with that face?” Yoongi asked one of them.

 

“Some stupid people put a shoes in one of the cabin in the boy’s restroom. And it’s all soaked with water.” Said one of them while showing the shoes. Sera’s eyes got round when she saw the shoes.

 

“That’s my shoes!” she said and approach them.

 

“Oh, it’s yours?” Sera just nodded.Then the man give the shoes to Sera.

 

“I suggest you to clean it up. It smells bad” Sera nodded.

 

“Thankyou so much, Namjoon sunbae!” She smiled. Namjoon just smiled before he excused himself because Yoongi and the others already walk away. Well, not all of them , Hoseok is left behind.

 

“Sera, right?” Hoseok asked. Sera just nodded.

 

“I want to say thankyou for helping my cousin.. and sorry to caused so much trouble..” He said while rubbed his neck.

 

“Don’t mind me, sunbae. It’s a common to help friends whenever they need it.” Sera smiled.

 

“Ah, and please forgive Yoongi. He is sometimes talk like that. And well.. tell me if you need something, okay?” Hoseok said before he grinned and leave them, alone.

 

“What a luck to talk with BTS..” Nari said, while Yeri is look confused.

 

“Ah, we didn’t tell you , right? BTS is the Kingkas of our university, and your cousin is one of them. They have 7 members in total, but only Jungkook that have the same class and age with us” Yeri nodded.

 

“I don’t know my cousin is very popular.” She said before giggled.

 

“And I don’t know that one of the member is a jerk” Sera interrupted.

 

“Let’s eat. I’m hungry!” She said before go back to her seat. Nari and Yeri just go back to their seat and enjoying their lunch.

 

Author's note : here comes the second chapter! Kindly give a comment and subscribe here ! thankyou so much! :)

The rest of Bangtan will be shown up at the next chapter ! :D