Flaws

MESSED UP

. FLAWS



 

He had never thought that the way towards his own bedroom was this far that he felt he had been walking for like eternity while in fact it was just an 8-step distance from where they had been standing. Along with the fast beating of his heart is the slowest steps he could muster since his legs felt like jello tho determination filled his while system. The little distance between them seems like the very last barrier he had to shred out to get to the very first leap out of their push and pull relationship- the last piece of the facade he had been wearing just to keep the man behind the close door away from him to protect his heart. 


 

As Youngbae neared the bedroom where Jiyong is, a heavy sigh leaves his mouth wanting nothing but to barge in yet somewhat afraid of the 'what ifs'. His mind was once again clouded with doubts however the quietness of the room builds up his curiosity. 



 

What could be Jiyong doing inside? Would he be sitting at the wooden chair beside the window looking at the busy streets? Or would he be lying on the bed waiting fir him? What if he's lying nak--'



 

Before his imagination go wild he shakes his head to stop the onslaught of the not so innocent images and turn the knob, opening the door slowly. What he didn't anticipate tho is a pair of arms grabbing him in, pushing his body against the wall and a pair of soft lips covered his own in a hungry yet sweet kiss coaxing him to return the kisses and so he did. This is Jiyong's kisses anyway. 


 

Not THE Kwon Jiyong but just Kwon Jiyong. The guy who had been wooing the very ordinary Dong Youngbae since their first meeting. The Kwon Jiyong who had never took advantage of what he has and what he can do but instead showed the average salary man Dong Youngbae what he can do without using anything he has to offer. The Kwon Jiyong who sincerely opened up his heart for a nobody like Dong Youngbae. The Kwon Jiyong who stares at the awkward Dong Youngbae as if he is the only man in the world. The Kwon Jiyong who gets a little insecure around the insensitive Dong Youngbae. The Kwon Jiyong who smiles and teases the stiff Dong Youngbae seductively. The Kwon Jiyong who gives ultimatum to the still doubtful Dong Youngbae when they both know its just a lie. 



 

The Kwon Jiyong who kisses the reluctant Dong Youngbae passionately as if his life depends on it. The very same Kwon Jiyong who is now taking off the pieces of clothing Dong Youngbae is wearing. The Kwon Jiyong who is busily nipping and every inch of Dong Youngbae's exposed skin. The Kwon Jiyong who is stripping his own clothes without breaking the shared kisses with the and blushing Dong Youngbae on the bed. The Kwon Jiyong who took his time appreciating the perfectly sculpted body of Dong Youngbae beneath him carefully tracing the nook and cranny of the panting man. The Kwon Jiyong who gently at the Dong Youngbae before increasing the movement of their synchronized love dance with both their eyes looking at each other longingly. The Kwon Jiyong who uttered sweet nothings and come what mays to the disheveled Dong Youngbae as they both together in a perfect harmony. 


 

*

 

'What are you thinking?' 



 

'Nothing.'



 

'Ji'



 

Youngbae moves his body halting the other's movement over his sweaty back as he faces the younger scooting awaylooking straight at the light brown orbs looking for answers. 



 

'Im so lucky. That's what I am thinking Bae.' he answered leaning closer to the guy not liking the small space between them. 


 

'Aren't I'm supposed to say that, Ji?' he asked, his insecurities resurfacing like an unwanted bile. 


 

'Ani. Im so lucky you are mine Dong Youngbae.' he countered not wanting to go back to what they have before. 



 

'That's exactly why I'm the lucky one Kwon Jiyong. Im just Dong Youngbae.'



 

'Yes you're lucky you have me but I am thankful I have THE Dong Youngbae. My Dong Youngbae. The only Dong Youngbae in the world that I have no intention of sharing. Kwon Jiyong's Dong Youngbae. ' he said kissing all the remnants of doubts and fears they both have not bothered by his own cheesyness and childishness. Relishing on the profound feelings of their still new but strong relationship. 



 

*


 

'Yah! Kwon Jiyong stop groping my ! And I'm so tired we've been doing it for how many hours now.' he said swatting the younger's hand away from his still soar , getting up as he already had enough of their sweaty cuddles and kisses that he now wanted to clean up and get a proper sleep. 




 

'Youngbae come back here this instant! I'll never get tired of you. Never!' he whined and demanded not liking the emptyness as Youngbae successfully pried himself from his tight embrace. 



 

'No. We're so sticky and gross. We need to have a shower.'



 

'I don't care! Let's be gross together! Why aren't you listening? Im your boss.' 



 

'You look so cute pouting like a child Ji. And mind you, you're not my boss and aren't you supposed to join your…. 



 

The last word definitely makes the big boss forgot all his arguments and jump towards the bathroom in records time, sweet smile plastered on his lips while he feels warm all over, kissing Youngbae once again. And maybe more. 




 

Yeah we're sticky and sweaty so I must join my boyfriend in the shower



 

Boyfriend



 

*

 

'You know what Ji, you're weird. Really weird.' 


 

'What dyou mean Bae?' 


 

'Doing all this.'


 

'Doing what exactly?' 


 

'All this drama when we already figured out all these during the last day of our trip.' his last words before exhaustion send him to the dreamland. 



 

Last day? Oh! That. The memories bringing the sweetest smile back on his lips. As he settled his head on Youngbae's neck, bringing him closer to his body as he kissed the night away. The beating of their hearts and mingled breathes serves as the sweetest lullaby.

 

 

 

-----

A/N: Two chapters to go and thats it. Thank you for patiently waiting!

 

 

Happy reading!