First of Three

MESSED UP

As soon as the the Audi came to stop at their destination Youngbae held his breath looking agape at the scenery before his eyes.

Paraiso. 

As the name suggests, the place is nothing but a paradise. Situated at the foot of a perfect cone shape mountain is a  white colored pension. Surrounding the area are large molave trees creating a canopy as it cast its shadow on the pathway leading to a bridge located over the blue and crystal clear water- a structure he had seen only in movies. 

As they came closer to the place walking down the pathway, Youngbae was now able to see the beauty Paraiso has to offer. White fine sand adorned the crystal clear water as it glisten from the rays of the morning sun. The bridge did not stop on the middle of the water (as what Youngbae thought it would) but continued unto the pension. 

"Wow. Its so beautiful Jiyong." He uttered as they walk over the bridge. He stop his track to look at the scene, his eyes glowing in fascination- mesmerised. 

"It is." 

Youngbae turned to see Jiyong looking intently at him, eyes full of emotions he could not fanthom making his stomach squirm but could not let go of the gaze.

"You are so beautiful Bae." Jiyong whispered, his voice huskier than usual, eyes full of desire for the man standing nervously.  He moves closer to Youngbae arms on his side imprisoning the shorter man not caring about personal space, lips inches away from touching.

"J-Ji..." 

 

Arms imprisoning Youngbae's body move smoothly and gently to his nape holding his head in place while Jiyong leans closer tilting his head in the process but not breaking the eye contact.

 

Jiyong's swift movement brought Youngbae over the edge, rush of emotions flow into his sytem, heart racing against his chest. 

 

And then it hits him. 

 

Jiyong is...