LABEL

MESSED UP

The merging of YGK publishing house with the J.K Corp brought in numbers of client that the publishing house had been working their asses off, from editing to printing the initial drafts to publishing the final output, they have been working really hard that they even couldn’t got a wink of sleep especially Youngbae and Seunghyun but didn’t complain even once.

 

The truth is they’ve been enjoying every ounce of excitement and pressure from the new experience that their adrenaline shoots to greater heights each time a new client emerges on their door step or a sincere compliment leaves a client mouth that aspire them to work even harder which greatly affect everyone in the company which they considered as family.

 

Later that night, a party was organized to formally thank Kwon Jiyong for trusting YGK, as per requested by the employees to show their gratitude towards the young business tycoon- their now “big boss” aside from the two trusted friend.

 

Jiyong arrived at the party earlier than expected causing TOP to jab Youngbae at the ribs while grinning causing the latter to choke on the martini he’s sipping tapping his chest harder, face turned red because of lack of oxygen or something else.

 

“He’s so into you, er. He wanted to see your pretty face so bad that he cancelled all his schedule for  today, I’m sure of  that.” TOP whispered to the younger man

“Shut the up, Choi!”

“Why are playing hard to get anyway? Oh don’t tell me you’re scared?”

“What d’you mean?” Youngbae ask feeling confuse of the question.

“You know the thing on your . It really hurts at first Bae, but I’m telling you, you’ll be in seventh heaven afterwards.” TOP said casually in low voice enough for the smaller guy to hear. Sipping his drink in between, “you should do it rough and hard it will bow up your mind like crazy.” He added giving Youngbae a wink.

 

“You er!” Youngbae exclaimed giving the tall guy a hard jab on his stomach causing him to bend his body forward from pain, which earn a chuckle from the amuse crowd.

 

Jiyong stand in front of two arguing men after sometime of shaking hands with the employees and some short talk.

“What’s going on?” he asked, face void of emotions but his voice says everything.

 

 Uh-uh here comes the dragon. TOP thought.

 

“Hi Ji. You’re early.” TOP commented hugging Jiyong as soon as h recovered from the pain.

“It’s nice to see you too hyung.” Jiyong answered, “I don’t want to delay the party. And beside I’ve got something important to announce.” He added while looking at Youngbae who just looks at him curiously.

 

Jiyong stood in front of him looking gorgeously y but business-like at the same time. The perfect hair is brushed sleekly towards the back showing his entire face. His light brown eyes seemed a little darker due to the dim light in the surrounding, eyes full of emotions Youngbae couldn’t fathom. On his face plastered a smug smile which makes the older man think that he is up to something.

 

Unknown to them, TOP moves towards the microphone, ready to start the “talk” so that the “real” party could start right after.

 

Aissst! Thery’re at it again. What’s with the staring contest?

TOP walks away while shaking his head. Huff, is in the air.

 

“Hey.” Youngbae said after uncertain minutes of just staring intently at each other’s eyes, giving the other a crooked smile, while fidgeting slightly.

 

His looks are killing me!

 

The wanton on his eyes wasn’t concealed by the surrounding darkness but rather intensified to a higher level. The looks alone send million of electricity to Youngbae’s system. His body shivered from the feels, his breathing hitched and his legs started to feel weak.

                                                                                                                           

Jiyong closes the gap between them, hugging the buffer man tightly and whispered “I miss you.”

 

“You can’t be serious. We’ve seen each other the day before yesterday.” Patting Jiyong’s back.

 

“I haven’t seen you the whole day yesterday.” Jiyong answered letting Youngbae go. His comment makes Youngbae frown, “it feels like a year.” He said sincerely.

 

Youngbae’s chest throb from the comment and he can feel his face burning from embarrassment from Jiyong’s bold words, stomach churned in an uncomfortable manner. It isn’t the first time Jiyong made him feel like losing his control because of his intentions not even bothering to hide, it’s like showing off but his not. He’s just staing a matter-of-factly the things he wanted to say and that made Youngbae felt…Argh!

 

Jiyong’s demeanor is something that Youngbae couldn’t really gasp completely. Jiyong jumps from being overly cheesy and sweet to cold and distant at a short period of time. But that makes everything about them exciting; they just couldn’t predict each other adding spice to whatever they have at the time.

 

“So, you’ve got something important to announce you said.” Youngbae said leaving the earlier conversation hanging because he doesn’t really know how to respond.

 

Jiyong pouted at the others remark clearly changing the subject but nod nonetheless.

 

“May I know what it is?”

 

“label.” He simply said as if Youngbae will be able to know it right away.

 

“huh?” You’re going to change the name?” he asks Jiyong but the latter responded with a grind and a mischievous glint appeared on his eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: THERE IT IS! A CRAPPY CHAPTER FOR MY DEAR SUBBIES AND DEAR READERS.

SORRYYYYYYYYYYY L

I’LL TRY TO MAKE IT INTERESTING NEXT TIME.