18. BROKEN

MESSED UP

A/N: italicized words are Seunghyun's thoughts.. ^_

-------

 

Its been three days since his trip with Youngbae in his private island Paraiso and its also been three days since then that he had been harboring a heavy unsettling feeling on his heart for Youngbae had been avoiding him with no apparent reason right after the said trip. 


 

He had been trying his best to reach out to the older man but to no avail and its making him feel over the edge- restless. He constantly hang out at YGK mindlessly pushing his trusted secretary to fill-in in his meetings in hopes of talking to the man but miserably failed as the said guy had been so adamant in ignoring his presence, not even bothering to throw him even a single glance though he practically sit opposite his table and had been staring longingly without a care of Seunghyun's mockery. 



 

Staying until late at night outside Youngbae's apartment pleading for the man to talk to him was the last thing he wanted to do but had been constantly doing every single night without a fail but sadly Youngbae had been trying his best to ignore him as well hence he had been left out knocking on Youngbae's apartment door until he decided to call it a night and would leave Youngbae's place with hoarse voice and another fragment of his heart lying on Youngbae's doorstep. 


 

*

 

'I, I dont even know what's gone w-wrong, Hyung. He - He just s-suddenly shut me off.'



 

Tears he had been holding in now flowing freely down his face. His voice choked from the strain of his heart as he pour his heart out on the only person he trusted apart from Youngbae who had his heart broken with his cold treatment. 



 

Kwon Jiyong- the cold hearted CEO was a mess in his arms. The handsome and stylish business tycoon everybody knew was a crying mess neddless to say-wasted. His once sleek hair was unkept, his cold eyes now red and puffy and confused, his proud nose now stuffed with snot that he can barely breath, his mouth that blabbers words and phrases confidently that can convince anybody at a heartbeat now stuttering incoherent sentences of a broken disoriented confession. And the CEO's entire appearance( the 'broken hearted state') disgusted Seunghyun that he so wanted to vomit right there and then in his apartment. 




 

'Jiyong, calm down. I could not help you if I don't understand a thing, could I? Now take a deep breath and start at the beginning. Clearly.' 




 

Taking a deep breath, the younger man narrated eveything that transpired during their 3-day trip on his island with a small yet clear sounds this time, though pain still laced his quivering voice. He hasn't leave out any details of their vacation down to the last day of the trip where he supposed Youngbae changes coldly all the while the tears flowing nonstop. 



 

'Did you do something weird right after?' Seunghyun inquired. 



 

'No Hyung. I couldn't think of anything. I just prepare us a breakfast in bed but he was so tired that his head keep on lolling so I told him to sleep instead and we cuddled. And I thought about how special it was.'




 

'Jezz, no need to be so cheesy when you were a puddle of mess just a second ago. And? 




 

The man just shrugged his comment off and continue his story. 



 

'I wasn't sleeping at first but stared at his lovely face like a creep. He look so innocent while lying in my arms like a child. His eyes though close was as mesmerizing as they were open. The way his forehead creased and his nose crunches is so damn cute. And his lips, his full lips is so addicting that I kissed him for a couple of times until I move him closer and sleep takes over.'




 

What the Kwon Jiyong is so whipped! Just what the hell did Youngbae do to this man that now his blabbering non sense, non stop when he couldn't even give me proper greeting since the beginning?. Seunghyun thought as he cringes to his own idea but felt happy for his friends nonetheless. 




 

'The next thing I knew was that he wasn't sparing me any glance. He wasn't talking and avoided me until its time to go back to Seoul. Hyung help me. I don't know what to do anymore.'



 

'Okay Ji, here's what you're going to do. You' ll wait. You will wait for Young-




 

'No! No hyung I can't! Not when I already have a taste of what it felt like to have Youngbae. I even thank the dandelions and star for granting my wish. I can't hyung.  I can't give him up. I' d rather die.




 

What the was that?!? What the hell is he blabbing on?? Just what the hell did Youngbae do to this man that he's acting like an idiot in love.




 

'I'm not telling you to give up Youngbae nor ing forget about him. I'm telling you to wait for him, wait for--.'



 

'Hyung… 



 

'Ji, right now Youngbae is thinking- thinking about the next step. We both knew how deep of a person Youngbae is. He doesn't want to rush things  for he doesn't want to regret his decisions. Now All you have to do is wait for him. Trust him. Trust your feelings for him.' 



 

Confusion was written all over Jiyong's face. Seunghyun could even see how defeated Jiyong feels and so he talk him out of his non existence broken heart, subtly telling the younger man to trust Youngbae- to trust the feelings he had for his friend, for Seunghyun knew Youngbae better than anybody even better than himself.




 

'But Hyung… Youngbae---




 

'Kwon ing Jiyong! Im telling you to ing quit sulking! Stop acting like a broken hearted piece of when we both know Youngbae would never break your heart like that! And you should know he would never do any bulls, not right after what happened!' 




 

Seunghyun eventually exploded and he wasn't regretting any of it. His never a patient type anyway and a smirk formed on his lips as he take a look at the shock red face of the CEO. 





 

He knew that Youngbae is taking his time to think things over, to not rush into a decision for Youngbae is that type of man and he will be back with a decision that will change their lives forever. As to what it is, well he got a clue. He always have. His cupid Choi Seunghyun for a reason. 




 

'Now let this hyung give you a comforting hug' Seunghyun said tapping his chest then he held his arms wide open only to be thrown with a disgusted look from his now calm big boss making him chuckle in disbelief. 



 

What's wrong with a little space for taking the relationship to the next level? And seriously its only three ing days! His not gonna kill me once he knew right? Seunghyun thought shivering down his spine, imagining the wrath of the grumpy man beside him as he busied himself looking at the stolen shots of their wasted but still good looking big boss- just in case he might need it someday, a smirk finding its way on his handsome face.