An Ultimatum

MESSED UP

 

His boss has never been this forward except for the few kisses shared on the yacht and the confines of their room during their vacation at Paraiso but never like this although he had been long giving those lustful looks since way back but never as intense as the look he had been giving him at the moment. The primal instinct of a predator latching on its prey is what best describes his boss aura that it makes Youngbae scared but excited at the same time that a shiver run down his spine. 




 

Trapped. 



 

That's what he is right now with him against the wall, confined between Jiyong's small frame with the latter's arms on his waist keeping him from moving while the other arm placed on one side of his head against the wall, their faces centimeters away from touching. It didn't even help how small his place is that there is literally no room for moving thus the situation they were in where escaping is highly doubted. 



 

The subtle touch of Jiyong's palm against his clothed body makes him squirm with so much anticipation in contrast to his boss blown up pupil staring on his very soul so dangerously- carnal desires unobscured that when the younger's pink tounge its own lips, Youngbae's twitch in excitement. The close proximity of their bodies touching as they took heavy breathes escalates the already sultry atmosphere they where in to a greater height. 



 

Warmth emited from their bodies engulfing them both intensified the tension they were in even before they had been in their current situation. The as what Seunghyun would name it, was always there and increases every time and they both knew it though Youngbae was too scared to admit it to himself. Jiyong's hot breathing laced with mint and a bit of cigarette do wonders to Youngbae's mind that he unconsciously tilted his head as if giving the latter all the right to devour him completely. The younger's eyes roamed over his face with enticingly seductive look- a natural talent he always had (Youngbae thought) that the older's face heat up from its intensity. 



 

'Bae



 

The way his boss called out his shortened name in a hush whisper as if the mere utterance of the alluring pet name takes too much of his will power not to take him ravenously causes Youngbae to smile gently at his boss. 



 

As quickly as the words spoken, Jiyong's mouth latched on Youngbae's, gently at first then rough and hard the next second. The kiss is filled with desperation that Youngbae gasp causing his mouth to open and Jiyong take the chance to let his tounge wander the hot and wet cavern of the other all the while giving him a seething bruised kiss. 



 

Frustration and desperation was evident in the shared kiss that Jiyong could not control his desires any longer, his hands traveled under Youngbae's shirt, sliding up and down the older's torso making Youngbae moaned as he automatically cupped his hands around Jiyong's nape- deepening the kiss which made the younger react instantly by having both his hands slide over Youngbae's waist pulling him closer. Both men break the steamy kiss with a gasp from the sensitive feeling as their brushing each other with only their pants as barrier. 



 

Summoning what's left in his constinence, Jiyong removed his hands around Youngbae with too much difficulty before looking up to the older man, eyes still filled with lust especially when his eyes lands unto the older's swollen red lips- bruised from the intense kiss but softness is evident in tbose light brown orbs. The desire to devour those luscious lips is too much that Jiyong's mind clouded with ardor once again but shakes his head to atleast clear his thoughts before finally speaking his heart out. 



 

Youngbae's eyes widen as soon as those words left his boss mouth, taking few steps away from him; eyes looking at him longingly until he resumes his stepss then disappeared to his bedroom. Repeating the words spoken over and over until his hazy mind process what the other wanted for him to do. 




 

An Ultimatum. 



 

That is what Jiyong's word sounded like. No. It is what Jiyong gave him - an Ultimatum he gave Youngbae to think things over tonight. 




 

'This will be the last kiss I'm giving you Youngbae. Last kiss and i'll say goodbye- completely.'




 

After what felt like an eternity, Youngbae took his very first wobbly step towards the bedroom where Jiyong awaits for his answer- nervousness at its best but pretty much determined and oh so very confused.

 

 

 

------

A/N: An update... finally!!!!