The Trip

MESSED UP

The ride towards their destination is filled with silence and nervous sighs. As for Youngbae, he had all these hopes of not ruining their first trip together making a mental note of pleasing Jiyong one way or another for he still have to make up for the last nights mistake. Though he made a bucket list of the things they should try to do for this 3-day trip, his mind is in a mess that he can hardly remember the things he had written on the post it note. It is already a struggle of trying to remember where he had place the notepad and the fact that Jiyong is just inches away plus the smell of his boss perfume and natural scent is not helping at all. 

He dont want to admit the fact that this trip with Jiyong is making him feel antsy. So what if they are going on a trip, just the two of them? Its not like something bad will happen. Its him and Jiyong anyway, the only person in the world aside from his family and "the bastards" that has a big place in his life.

But then its Kwon Jiyong.

Not the CEO Jiyong but Kwon Jiyong who never seize to show and tell him that his interested in him not the friend-type of interest but the interest shown towards the oposite .

The Kwon Jiyong, who not so long ago admitted how jealous he is of Seunghyun.

The Kwon Jiyong who picked him up this morning for their 3-day trip looking all so y as hell in his white v-neck shirt and a black jeans paired with white snickers and a denim jacket hanging loose on his shoulder as he busied himself going over his phone as he waited for Youngbae to come out.

The Kwon Jiyong who sent the lopsided smile as he saw Youngbae approaching making him all the more unsure of how the trip will be. For the moment he set his eyes on Kwon Jiyong with that smile plastered on his face, Youngbae certainly didnt expect that he will be catching his breath as he was deeply immense on Jiyong intense stare eating his whole system alive as thousands of butterflies dancing mercilessly in his stomach and making his heart pounds in a crazy but beautiful rhythym and thus returning the smile with a shy one.

 

As he try to close his eyes to relieve the nervousness he is feeling, Seunghyun's words run through as the image of Jiyong lying on his bed played through his mind. He felt his face heating up and his heartbeat rising doing summersaults as the man in question drive silently unaware of Youngbaes inner conflict.

"Bae, you okay?"

"....hmm y-yeah.."

"You sure?, Your face is so red, are you not feeling well?" Jiyong ask.

"Im fine Jiyongie, Its kinda hot though".... Mind if I lower the windows down?". He added not wanting to stay on the subject any longer.

 As his mind clouded with all the possible ways of how to make the trip a memorable one - (minus his bestfriends advice )it does make him all the more fidgety that he haven't notice how Jiyong looked at him obviously sensing his nervousness that it brought the sweetest smile Jiyong had ever done by just simply looking at the man seated next to him with warmth and adoration.

He, Dong Youngbae had never failed Jiyongs expectation. He is always a lot more than what Jiyong portrayed him on his mind.

The Dong Youngbae who constantly brings sunshine to his life, the gummy smiles and wicked ones that he himself doesnt know that his capable for he is branded as stonecold hearted CEO..

The Dong Youngbae who breaks his heart a countless time for the guy havent taken his confessions seriously but couldnt afford to live without anyways.

The Dong Youngbae who approach him with a shy smile as he waited outside his apartment door for their trip making all his inhibitions crumble as his heart pounded violently in his chest by merely looking at the man.

The Dong Youngbae who looks dashing wearing a black tshirt and faded jeans coupled with a chuck taylor shoes and a white hat over his head and a shy smile on his lips. The only guy who he swear right at the moment to be his before this trip ends.

                                       ~

As Youngbae try his best to avoid Jiyong's gaze, he failed to catch how the corners f Jiyong's lips twitch as the younger watch him closely with a feline-like eyes not bothering to cover up the satisfaction his eyes are seeing. If only Youngbae take a glimpse over the drivers seat he could have see how his boss' eyes changes as he secretly observe Youngbae's behaviour, how the light brown orbs light up and darken as if something sparkles his interest as he slowly bit his lip not allowing the smirk plastered to become a fully blown smile. 

 

 

------

Yey!!! Guess whos back.🤣