WISH

MESSED UP

Thats it?! yah!" Seunghyun blurted unsatisfied with what he had shared when the latter asked what happened to his sudden visit to the big boss.

 

Youngbae nodded hoping his friend would let him off now since he really need to working on editing the papers for their magazine.

"You're leaving most of the part arent you? Youre not telling me what happened inside Jiyong's bedroom and what you guys did? You know, the y part where you both look at each other and the atmosphere suddenly changes giving you that--- Ouch!.." the older man exclaimed, "You bastard! Im still your boss!" hitting Youngbae with his bare hands wanting revenge from getting hit by the marking thrown to him.

 

Soon laughters are heard inside the office as the two friends banter about what really happened that night.The older one saying its just too impossible to just sleep the night away while Youngbae tried to pursuade the other it is what they did- and nothing more.

 

"You what?!?!" Seunghyun's eyes get even bigger and darker than it already is not really believing what the other had said.

 

Though he had been always rooting for Jiyong thats why he take part on their "love story" it is still hard to believe that Youngbae, his good old very reserve friend has now step up doing things he never did before until Jiyong came. 

 

"Im happy for you." Seunghyun said sincerity in his eyes as he looked at Youngbae lovingly. 

 

Youngbae on the other hand just smiled at his boss, "Talk about nonesense you old man. No need for some drama here.",  teased the now sitting Seunghyun whos probably on his way back from a dreamland since his grinning stupidly with that Ill-be-giving-you-one-hell-of-advice-and-you-better-do-it-look causing him to fidget on his knees.

 

"Stop with the erted thoughts, Hyung. Or better yet just keep it on your own---- Yah! stop giving me that look!"

 

"Im not doing anything you idiot!, Youre the one whos spurting nonesense. Dont tell me your thinking about..." the older man laugh like crazy as if he struck a bulls eye when Youngbae's face turned crimson red.

 

"I am not." he defended feeling the heat rising up.

 

"Oh yeah your not."

 

"just shut up."

 

" 'least youre not gonna die a ." Seunghyun said earning a smack from the younger man, which he just laugh off.

 

A comfortable silence filled the atmosphere as the two grinned like crazy until a knock was heard from the door. Youngbae opened the door and was greeted by a full-toothed smile by the person they were talking about.

 

"Hey! You ready?"  Jiyong ask as he grabbed Youngbae's hand ready to leave when he heard Seunghyun.

 

"Nice seeing you as well , Kwon Jiyong. Im also here you know how could you be so mean." , and Jiyong just shrugged his shoulder giving no attention to the guy at all.

 

"Lets go Bae"

 

"Oh such a meanie, I dont want you for Youngbae just so you know." 

 

"then I wont be giving you Ms. Lee's number then" Jiyong countered back giving a wicked smile to the baffled man.

 

"yah! Aisssst! So sensitive....fine. Go, take Youngbae away but dont forget to text me the number." he grab the door shoving the two out of the office.

 

 

 

So their going on date. 

 

 

Its a mission accomplished then.

 

With that he had dial the number he recieved from Jiyong waiting for the line to be answered as he wish for his friends hapiness.

 

"Hey babe. Its me- TOP."

 

 

-------

double update for you guys..😊😊😊

 

Im not proofreading it so theres a lot of errors i think.. but anyways, enjoy!