FIRST

MESSED UP

He had been standing outside for quiet awhile now eyes boring holes to the doorframe infront of him but minds elsewhere. Hes unsure of what really his up to, all he know is that he felt scared realizing that the guy inside havent shown any sign of interest to him since that night. 

Though he is a little on edge of what really has transpired that night since he had ditch the party for some reason unknown to many. he had been recieving nothing from Jiyong and a lot from Seunghyun.

 

He doesnt have forever Bae. Sooner or later he'll get tired of waiting, tired of all the chase he only is the one doing.


 

Is Seunghyun right? Had Jiyong had enough? Does he got tired? Tired of him pushing Jiyong away?

 

With that in mind he rushed towards Jiyong's place at this godly hour, assessing the situation he was in but getting nothing.

 

What was the announcement? Was it that important? What should I do once he open this damn door? What should i say? oh god..

 

A heavy sigh escape from his mouth as he slowly lift his sweaty hands due to nervousness, determine to talk to Jiyong and ask for forgiveness if he had to. 

He knocked once,

twice,

thrice but still no answer.

The determination he had slowly fades away as he unconsciously banged on the door  louder this time not aware of the intercom hanging on the right side of the door which will surely help him due to heavy feeling thats slowly eating up his system.

What should i say once he open up?

Hey... Too lousy

Zup?... over the top.

Havent seen you late so.. Arrgggh! bad idea.

Are you mad----

Wait!, what if hes already asleep? 

 

A tick on the door signals an open door as his hands halted mid air almost touching the bare chest of the man he havent seen for a while now.

Slowly, he lifted his eyes looking at Jiyong who looks grumpy but y as hell.

Jiyong is wearing a silky plum-colored pajama, his chest bare and tattoo on display marking his porcelain white skin.

 

His golden hair is messed up sticking to all directions some covering his forehead and his light brown eyes. Those brown eyes that once looked at him with interest and desire making him feel fiery is now showing staring at him coldly giving him chills.

Those eyes that once full of glint and mischief are now filled with unreadable emotions.

Were they sadness? irritation? Why do they look so.... empty?

Had I done something really bad? Did I, leaving the party screwed up everything big time?

Does he...

What are you doing here? Its already late." he said voice devoid of any emotion, eyes looking at the clock checking the time. 

 

its past midnight i know... he wanted to say but couldnt find his words. How could he when his mind suddenly went blank. His hands couldnt move, his heart pounding crazily as if wanting to explode anytime adding more difficulty to the situation he was in.

 

There is this guy standing in front of him looking so deliciously y though his wearing that " im-so-pissed-off-so-you-better-had-something-important-to-say-look taht makes him blurt out the words he hadnt once thought of saying until now.

 

Silence enveloped them just the pounding of their hearts and ticking of the clock was heard and then realization hit him. His eyes went wide as beads of sweat runs through his forehead, heart doing summersault as Jiyong stared at him in shock.

 

"What did you just say?" Jiyong asked not really believing if he had heard it right.

 

Youngbae sassied his way into the apartment leaving Jiyong standing by the door agape looking at him as he once again said those words now with confidence smiling dearly at the blonde closing the door of the bedroom behind.

 

The sound of the closed door brings Jiyong to his reverie. Processing over and over again the words that Youngbae uttered, then hit him. It hit him big time!

 

He had been controlling himself the minute he opened the door showing a confused and rather sad Youngbae. He almost jump out of joy as the latter looked at him with those eyes.

 

Its a first. A first from Youngbae. It was always him who do the first move, to say the first word, to do the chasing, the flirting. It was always him not the other way around.

So hearing those words from Youngbae made him juttery feeling like a teenager as he reapeted those words a small smile now plastered in his face. He slowly walks toward the bedroom where Youngbae is in while reliving once more those words a full blown grin now on his face as he slowly climb the bed and circled his arm to the man lying on his own bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im staying over."

 

 

------

hoooooooo hope this will be enough to make up for those lost time..😉😉😉