Second of Three- Back off or Not?

MESSED UP

Second of Three- Back off or Not. 



 

The morning came very unusual.  No arms and legs draped on his body. No light brown eyes staring back at him. No forehead kisses waking him up. And specially no velvetry voice greeting him good morning. 


 

He wakes up alone on his bed, with no Kwon Jiyong to be seen. He should be thankful for atleast he can spare some time to think of what had transpired last night and prepare himself for whatever his boss was planning but he wasn't - in fact he is a bit disappointed of the lack of the younger man's presence. 



 

Just forget about what he said Youngbae. His mind echoed. 



 

Ignoring his disappointment, Youngbae walk his way towards the bathroom preparing for a long day ahead. 




 

-

 

There he found him leaning like a prince he is on the kitchen counter with a cup and newspaper on his hands. His still wet hair tousled in all direction, almost covering his eyes but still looking so damn beautiful as rays of sunlight heighten his features. He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerising light brown, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face a boyish look but strong and well defined. He had dark eye brows a contrast to his light orbs, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. His usually seductive smile had drawn into a hard line across his face as he keeps his focus on the newspaper page. His pale white skin glowed with the rays making him look ethereal. 



 

As if sensing Youngbae's presence, his eyes moves to his direction and his soft smile etched its way back into his face. His body was warm and toned as he hugged the older man, comforting to the touch. His voice was deep, with a serious tone. His lips brushed along the older's man ear as he spoke, 'Good morning.' and kiss his lips- a full open-mouthed kiss that Youngbae's mind short-circuit with the sudden touch- paralyzing. 




 

Coffee? he asked, the corners of his lips twitched upward supressing a smirk. 




 

or Me? he added, a full-tooth gummy smile now plastered on his lips, amused by Youngbae's stillness. 





 

Jiyong may have offered something else but all the words that left Jiyong's mouth fell into deaf ears as Youngbae lost his sense of focus.With his mind still reeling on the shared kiss, Youngbae could only stare at him. Jiyong's mouth moves with every syllables uttered yet the buffer man couldn't make out what he was saying instead his eyes narrowed to the younger's lips. He stared at those lips with longing while his heart beats erratically in his chest. He wanted more. Wanted to feel his lips longer. He wanted to hold him. He wanted him all over his body. He wanted no one but Kwon Jiyong. 



 

Then his eyes widened at the realization. 





 

He wanted Kwon Jiyong. He badly wanted him as well. And his ing suppressing it no more! 



 

That it scares the hell out of him! 


 

-

 

The entire day was spent touring around the island and It could have been the happiest moment of his life if only Youngbae wouldn't be so jumpy at every slight touch of their skin that it makes him confused when he had been true to his words by leveling up his game and had been making a lot efforts and a lot of tempted carnal advances (to be honest) for him to see that what he felt about the latter is real that he no longer settled on teasing instead acted upon every little voice that echoed his mind. 



 

They were okay as far as he can remember. The first day of the trip was spent enjoying each others company; a little bickering and more of flirting on his side but Youngbae accepted all his advances. They even cuddled in his bed at night. 



 

 So why is he suddenly acting this way? 



 

All he know is that, he started acting that way after the kiss this morning. But Youngbae shouldn't be bothered about that kiss for he had gave the most innocent kiss (in all its sense) he can muster since he so wanted to do so much more. 



 

But then the older man was immobilized after that brief kiss and he just keep on staring, barely listening to the words he said and on his face written an image of a deer caught in a headlight; struck with realization, as to what hit him hard Jiyong doesn't have a clue. 




 

So he looks at him intently as if by doing so he could read Youngbae's thoughts, disregarding the loud thundering of his heart as he lost himself to the golden masterpiece beside him. If the soft tint of pink on Youngbae's cheek, the redness of his neck and ears and his constant shunning of his eyes didn't give away any ideas to Jiyong then he must be so blind. 




 

And he was glad he wasn't. 






 

-

 

Later that night they were in his private yacht in the middle of the ocean with only the stars and the moon serving as their light. With his hands inside his pocket, eyes looking at the man beside him (with both hands clutch on his chest and eyes closed), a gentle smile tugged on Jiyong's lips as a thought crosses his mind. 




 

'I never believe in any supernatural thing. I don't even get to experience making wishes during my birthdays as I blow the candles out, for everything I wanted was handed to me in a silver platter but if making wishes out of flying dandelions this morning and this time on meteors could help get me through you then I am willing to make a fool of myself. 






 

Closing in the gap between them, he captured Youngbae's lips, his chest doing somersaults as his eyes fluttered close ignoring the older's stiffness as he made a heartfelt wish. 






 

A chance with Youngbae. 







 

It wasn't like the kiss they have shared in the kitchen this morning- their very first kiss. It wasn't even a french kiss with tongue involve. It is simply a kiss of two lips meeting in a soft chaste touch, yet a blaze of fire ignited. With a streaks of light on the star-filled sky as their background, they stood there face to face, eyes drawn to each other gravity pulling them close. Their eyes showing the words they both wanted to say when their lips couldn't find the right words to utter.





 

When their lips connected once again in a kiss too far from what they had shared earlier, it was hard for Jiyong to stop things from escalating to something more as he drew Youngbae closer. The kiss was so soft and warm and so very Youngbae: innocent and pure yet it ignited a fire inside him. They were so lost in their kiss that it wiped out all their surrounding not even the mild swaying of the yacht along the gentle waves, not even the mystical light of the crescent moon  and definitely not the constant falling of meteor shower illuminating their world could stop them. And Jiyong's tongue worked so effortlessly to take Youngbae's breath away all the while caressing the length of his torso as he explore the depths of the latters mouth. 




 

They only parted when their lungs almost give out for the lack of air which made Jiyong notice how beautiful Youngbae is. His lips red and swollen from the seething kiss, his dark pupils blown from lust and desire, his cheeks dusting a red tint and he's sure as hell that he looks exactly the same as Youngbae. 



 

Leaning in to capture those lips once again but stopped his track when the shorther man said the words and his heart beats wild once again- stunned lost in Youngbae's lust-filled eyes. 











 

Let's go back home, Ji. 


 

----—----

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.. hehe