First of Three-BEGIN AGAIN

MESSED UP

A/N: Italicized words are their thoughts.. Happy Reading! 

 

--------

FIRST OF THREE- Begin Again


*

'Arrgh!!! Get out of here Kwon Jiyong! I don't want to see your face in here!!'  Youngbae's voice roared loudly as he shove Jiyong away causing the latter to fall on his . 


 

'Yah! I was just trying to help'. The younger stood slowly patting his bossom as he look at the seething Youngbae holding a 'big' spoon on his hand wagging it furiously on his face. With Youngbae wearing an apron over his clothes, a 'spoon' on his hand, an annoyed look on his face as he crack his neck trying to suppress his irritations- the sight looks nothing but alarming, though Jiyong's heart thought otherwise. His heart swells as he took in the scene in front of him, a sweet smile creeping on his lips. 



 

'But you're not helping at all. We could have eaten our lunch already if only you didn't mess around, ruining everything. 



 

'I didn't know it was a salt, okay? And why is the vinegar as clear as the water? - Jiyong countered, enjoying the argument. No. Enjoying Youngbae's reactions. 



 

'That's why I'm telling you to stay at the living room so I could fix us a decent food- 



 

'But I don't want to leave you alone. I dont want you out of my sight even for a second'. The way Jiyong blurted those words too casually as if its the most natural thing to say with a cute pout on his lips makes Youngbae flustered. 



 

This guy isnt holding back, is he



 

Although Jiyong had been too vocal of his feelings for him and it had been easy for Youngbae to turn down those words and actions, the event earlier crossed his mind that he couldn't form any single word to fire back. 



 

He was reminded of the softness of Jiyong's light orbs and the sincere emotions those eyes conveyed, the tingling sensation on his forehead from the younger man's lips still linger on his skin that his heart throbbed hard once again. 



 

'Bae, you okay? - the younger man asked confused of Youngbae's sudden silence as he was about to walk towards the frowning man. 



 

'Stay were you are Ji- Jiyong! Y-You're making it hard for me. So… dont move, okay? I- I  got this o-one. Just- just don't do anything.' the sudden outburst of the older man leaves Jiyong completely perplex.  If only he didn't notice the obvious blush painting the older's face, the desperation on Youngbae's ( a pitch higher) voice and the stuttering of words he could've dwell on the tugged on his heart to be honest with the way he deliberately told him off. But no. Instead, a triumphant smile tugged on his lips as he realized something about the other's odd behavior and his eyes grow even darker as he look at him fidgeting. 



 

*

 

'You do realize that you have been grinning like a total creep, right boss?' as he already had too much of the younger ones peculiar actions since the kitchen fiasco earlier. 



 

'I don't know what you're talking about' Jiyong answered nonchalantly but the smile never leaving his face as he watched the older man blew the dandelions on his hands with fascination. 



 

'You're creeping me out Ji. Seriously.' 


 

'Why?' the sudden change on Jiyong's demeanor brought shivers down his spine as they stop walking along the shore. The tone of his voice uttering that single word is a bit huskier and cold yet it sound so incredibly y. Gone were the hint of mischief in his eyes and was replaced by the familiar emotion he had been seeing for too long- the look of hunger and desire that the intensity of his stares ignited the fire inside. 



 

The way his eyes darkened with raw and pure wanton as he take in all of him makes Youngbae's knees weakened. He had long acknowledged how those orbs works magic in his system leaving him breathless and languid. 



 

'Its rude to stare' he said wanting to lift the tension, feeling uneasy looking everywhere but Jiyong. 



 

'What's rude is not appreciating a beauty worthy of staring' he uttered closing in the distance between the two of them, his fist closing in tightly, clutching the thing on his hand as if somehow it could ease the feeling. Light orbs never leaving the dark ones as Jiyong earnestly wish they could begin again- officially this time. 



 

Because he wanted Youngbae to know that it isn't just a game for him. It wasn't even to begin with. That he had always been longing for the day that he, Dong Youngbae would reciprocate his feelings since that fateful night. That these feelings he have for the older man just grow stronger day by day and he wanted him to know that all of them was true



 

He entrapped Youngbae in a tight embrace, holding him closer as much as possible. Letting him know the desires of his heart by simply putting everything he wanted to say on that single embrace, his heart throbbed crazily like it always have everytime Youngbae is concerned - his nearness or even the mere utterances of his name. 




 

How he wish Youngbae felt his sincerity with the way his heart beats like running a marathon. 





 

'I wont let this trip end with us still not having a clear label in our relationship. And I wont settle to being just a clingy touchy boss either.' he whispered unto his ears biting it gently - declaring a start of seduction; making Youngbae squeak at the unexpected action. 




 

But the words he added right after definitely shock the hell out of Youngbae as the latter's eyes grow saucer wide, mouth agape, and legs turned wobbly.




 

His eyes darkened with raw desire and a sly grin plastered on Jiyong's mouth as he watched Youngbae's reaction- amused by the comical look on the older's face. 




 

Atleast I warned him, right?  He thought as he walked away from the still surprised Youngbae, his mind working on a plan. 





 

*



 

The man lying next to him with his head on his chest and a tight grip on his waist further messed up his mind. Not because he is disturbed by their close proximity for he had been used to this set up by now but because of the rash of emotions this trip made him realize. 




 

And it certainly didn't help knowing that this is just the beginning of their three-day trip yet Kwon Jiyong; the guy who is peacefully sleeping beside him as if he never dropped a bomb a while ago leaves him those words that make his night sleepless. 




 

Just because he said those words doesn't mean…. Is he serious?! He won't do anything bad, right



 

As different thoughts flooded his mind, his heart hammered in his chest mirroring the onslaught of thoughts clouding his anxious mind as the whispered words replaying nonstop. 



 

-------


 

A/N:

comment comment comment pls!