Chapter 8: WTF

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV 

"See you guys at the courts!"  was the last I said to guys before taking my path with V beside me.  

    "Hey look!" V shouted as he pointed at something. 

I turned my head to see what make V get all hyped. I see a white fluffy ball running out a huge bush located near the park. And knowing how stupid V is he decided to run after it. He ran across the street at full speed and jumped up the curb.  The only thing I could do was sigh. I saw V running up and down the green grass of the park. A car passed and the next thing I see is V on the floor.   

 He slowly got up and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just laughed my of and ended up on the floor too.   

  I saw V approaching me and I ended up laughing even more. A elderly couple was walking by just stared at us like if we belonged in a mental hospital.  

Well ........ maybe we do.   

Wait no this is off topic.      

I finally got up and dusted my school uniform off. I looked over at V who had his uniform all covered in mud. He just glared and ignored me and walked ahead.   

 "What happened?" 

"That stupid bunny tricked me." he mumbled. 

"How is that even possible." 

"That stupid thing made me trip into a puddle." he half shouted. 

I almost held it in but ended up dying from laughter again. He glared at me and scoffed. He mumbled some things I couldn't hear.  

  After another 5 min we finally again were on our way. We were in a comfortable silence. After a 10 min walk we made it to our street and we both walked to our own houses. 

I pulled out my keys and  unlocked my door. I walked in and set my bag down. Slipping my shoes off, I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and went up stairs to change.  I walked in to my room and closed the door, even though no one is home. I undressed and went into the rest room to take a quick shower. 

I really needed a cold shower. Today was stressful. And tiring. Not to mention boring. But a shower can do the trick.  

After coming out, like an hour or two later, I changed into some black basketball shorts with a white tee.     

I heard a knock and ran down stairs. When I opened the door I saw V literally exploding from happiness.

"What is wrong?" 

"My new Manga book came in the mail!!" He said as he tackled me into a bear bug.

  "Oh gosh V, get off me!" I felt all the air being pushed out of me. He got up and apologized, like I don't know a hundred times. 

I was about to cuss him off about how you aren't supposed to tackle someone but my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello."

"Where the hell are you guys"

"At my house Rapmon Hyung. Why?"

"What do you mean why?!? We are waiting for you at the park!"

"What it's barely- HOLY MOTHER OF- V HURRY LETS GO!!!" I exclaimed as I made his way out the door, pulling V by the wrist.  We were playing against Got7 and we were ing late. ! 

"Sorry Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter