Chapter 7: Who?!

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinwoo looked down and saw Seungri holding her by the waist. She looked up at who woke her up and was gonna give them a piece of her mind.

     "Holy ! Mrs. Lee when did you get here?!" exclaimed Jinwoo while she tried to stand up but was just pulled down again.

      Mrs. Lee just chuckled and shook her head. Jinwoo looked down and saw a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She remembered what happened and almost instantly new who they belonged to. She shoved Seungri not once, not twice, but more like has been fir the past five minutes. 

      "YA!!!! SEUNGRI WAKE THE UP!!!" she yelled. And Seungri just jumped from shock. 

     "Why are you yelling!?"

     "Hm, let me think. You wouldn't let me go!"

   "What are you talking about?" All Jinwoo could do was roll her eyes and smack him in the head. She pointed at her waist. Seungri followed to where she was pointing and his eyes widened. He let go and stood up making her fall off his lap onto the floor, with a load thump. She let out a yelp and glared at him.

      "Well im going to g o make dinner. Oh and can you please clean this up" she said while t to the floor.

    They both nod, and began to clean up the mess of snacks on the floor. Seungri suddenly had a great idea. He got a hand full of left over popcorn and threw it at Jinwoo. Jinwoo was shocked at she felt something bounce on her head. She turned around and came face to face with a bowl of popcorn. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter