Chapter 10: Revenge

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun POV

"Ugh, Im so tired!!" I got home from work and my feet were killing me. 

"Grrrr," went my stomach for the millionth time since lunch.It was late it was 11 PM, according to the clock by th door.

 "Oh? Maybe i should eat first?" i went ahead to the kitchen.

"Hmmm, what would Jihyun want today?... OH! I should make some spaghetti! I havent made it in a while, and she loves it!"  I went over to the fridge and gathered all the supplies. I cut some onions, opened the tomato sause cans, and put the spaghetti on the stove to cook. In no time it was ready and i was serving me and Jihyun.

"JIHYUN!!"

"JIHYUN!!"

"JIHYUUUUUUN!!"

Why isnt she answering? Is she not home? She should have gotten here 2 hours ago? 

I left the kitchen and looked up the staircase, to the direction of Jihyun's room. The light was on. She must be showering. I could hear the water running. I waited for a bit but she still didnt come down. I went up the stair calling her name.

"JIHYUN!"

I reached her room door and knocked.

"Jihyun?"

I opened the door, since no response came.

"Jihun?" i said as i peeked my head into the room.

Everything looked i its place. I opened the door wider and walked in. I looked aroung for an irregularity. But everything looked perfect. I noticed her restroom was closed. I went ahead and knocked.

"Jihyun?"

I knocked repeatadle but no answer ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter