Chap 6:

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

       The next day, Seungri woke up and saw Jinwoo still sound asleep. He didnt want to wake her p so he decided to stay in bed till she woke up. He grabbed his phone from the desk by his bed and the home screen.

 

        "Holy !?!? It's 12 o'clock?!?!?!?!" Yelled Seungri as he tried to get up but failed miserably and fell off with Jinwoo tagging along. She fell on top of him and only late did they noticed that their lips where slitly touching.

 

       " OMG!IMSORRYITSJUSTWEARELIKE4HOURSLATETOCLASS!" Seungri said in a panicked state.

 

      "It's fine. It was just an accident." Jinwoo said while rubbing her temple with a low husky voice. With a flustered and still half asleep face.

 

       " Sorry. .......Well I guess we can't go to shool now. So what do you want to do?"

 

           "I don't know knuckle head......ummmm"

 

       They both began to think of something to do this afternoon as the stood up, since they where currently on the floor. And Seungri suddenly had a light bulb flicker on top of his head.

 

       "OOOOOOOO!!!!! PICK ME?!!! I KNOW!!!!!!" said Seungri while raising his hand in the air, shaking it violently. He purposely did it to annoy Jinwoo.

 

     Jinwoo was startled at his sudden outburst. And almost fell over. But Seungri was there to catch her. No? Nope! He watched her fall and even moved aside. And oh he wish he had popcorn and it was in slow motion. It would have been great.

 

       All you could hear was a loud thump, a load groan, and second later you heard laughter. Jinwoo got up and you could swear she had blood in her eyes. And it quickly shut Seungri up. Steam was escaping her ears.

 

         "Sorry," was all Seungri managed to say in a low voice. 

 

         I'm an so dead. Lee Seunghyun, Why are you so retarded. Do you want to die. Was all that was going through Seungri's mind. Jinwoo walked up to him and through gritted teeth she asked,

 

           "What's your idea?" 

 

 

         Even though Seungri was stuttering. He managed to say,

 

      " H-how about w-we watch a m-movie and eat s-snacks? Like we used t-to."

      

       "Oooooo! Good idea! Take at now I know you have a brain!" 

 

           "So yes?" 

            " Yea sure. What ever the princess wants."

 

          " Ya!!!! Who you calling princess?!?!"

 

        "Not me."

         "Ugh this girl was born to tease me! Why? What did I do in my past life to deserve this type of torture! " spoke Seungri to no one in particular. 

 

    " ya!!! Come on!! But you live me that way!! Right?!" 

     Seungri froze. Love her that way?!?!?!? I don't love her! Right?!?! Right!?!

 

            "Earth to Seungri." Said Jinwoo while waving her hand in front of Seungri's face. But he wouldn't snap out of it.

 

   "Ya!!!!  Earth to ing Seungri!!!" She yelled as she hit him in the back of the head.

         " What?!?! Oh ummm........ Lets go pick a movie..... First one down chooses !" He exclaimed as he ran out the door.

 

      "Ya!! Cheater!!" was all Jinwoo said as she ran after him.

              "So what movie are we watching? ..... er......" she mumbled the last part.

 

         " Me and Skittle will watch...........Anabelle!"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter