Ch. 1

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Seungri POV       

     *BEEP*   

     *BEEP*    

      *BEEP*      

        Ugh!? Another day of hell. School.  I don't get why we have to go. We learn useless stuff like math, science, history, ect. We will never need to use 65x3.14.  That is why we have calculators. They just make us waist 13 years of our life. Like they should teach us things we will need in what ever career we want but nooooo. We need to find x and y.

        The only reason I go to school is because it get to see my girlfriend. No no not girlfriend as we are in a relationship. We are friends. Just friends.   

        Since we were babies we were friends. We are technically brother and sister.    

      She is a very bubbly person. She is fun to be around. She is also very kind. But she is that person who will stand up for herself if you push her.     

            "Lee Seunghyun! Get your little @$$ up! You are going to be late!"     

        " Mom! And then you wonder where I learned all those bad words!"    

         My bed is so comfortable. Fine! I will get up. I did my morning routine. Shower, get dressed, look at myself in the mirror, ate breakfast, looked at myself again, took a selca, and ran outside to the bus stop.     

         And there was the happy virus. There was Jinwoo. Just standing there with her head phones in her ears with the loudest music ever. Like how does she still have perfect hearing! How do her eardrums not explode! I'm like down the street and I hear it.     

         I got there and there was a few other kids. The bus came and I went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter