Chap 2:

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Seungri POV  

   6 period. P.E    

      " Hey you stand up straight!"  

   Ugh stupid P.E teacher like why you so mean. But I do have to thank you for one thing you helped my life become more miserable.

    Any waaaays! Today we had to run around the school. Ugh most exhausting day ever. Why do we have to run in 100° weather.

       " But Couch Nim it's really hot." said my other friend Deasung.

        " Oh be quiet or do you want to run to laps around the school."    

Every one groaned. He is so annoying. Take a chill pill.

    " Okay you have 10 min to run around all the campus. On the count of three you start.   Hana, tul, set!"

    Everyone began to run and in about 2 minutes I was half way done. I was way ahead of everyone. I wasn't tired yet so I jogged at a normal pace. In the last part I sprinted and when I was at my last turn someone grasped my arm and pulled me behind the bushes.  

  "What the Fu-" they covered my mouth to muffle my yells. I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see. Ugh she is just so annoying.  

  "Oppa I wa-"    

       " Don't call me Oppa! Now how many times are you gonna annoy me with this ing crap. Like give up!"  

        The annoying little brat was Hana. She just so annoying. She follows me around, she technically stalks me. I play sports like futbol and basketball, and she goes to all my games.  She buys me gifts. Always goes to my house. Has told people she was my girlfriend. Like so annoying.  

        When I was going to leave she grasped my arm and turned me around. She smaked her lips against mine.I was hella shocked. I instantly pushed her away.   

         "What the was that!"      

       " I kissed you Oppa cause I love y-"         

       " SHUT THE UP! You may love me but I don't love you! So leave me the alone. If YOU truly love me please leave ME THE ALONE!"   

         She was on the verge of tears and I just turned around and left. I might of been too harsh but she stole my first kiss that I intend to have with someone else.

       I left and ran in and saw Jinwoo coming back from getting her water bottle.     

        "Where were you? You ahead of all of us."  

         "Ran into some problems." 

          " Did Hana attack you again?" she said putting a hand on her hip and raising a brow."   

        " I don't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter