Chap 4:

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     " Holy !"   

   I CAN NOT BELIEVE I THOUGHT HANA WAS PRETTY! LIKE THE IS WRONG WITH ME. I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A BEER YET. LIKE WHAT THE .     

      " Hey Oppa. Do you like my new dress?"    

        " First , don't call me Oppa. Second, no the dress is ugly like your face. And third I bumped into you so don't think I did it on purpose." Woo close one.  

       She frowned and scoffed. I gave her my evil eyes and she just turned around and began to dance again.     

      Ugh, why my life have to be so....... so....I give up on describing it.   

         Author POV  

         Ooooo! This party is nice. wounder  if Jinwoo is here. If she I will for sure make her mine tonight.  Was all that that  went through his  mind.    

       He began to look around and at that moment two girls walked into the house. For sure the one wearing the strapless red dress was Jinwoo. And of course, her friend ,Yujin forced her to come. Everyone knows how Jinwoo is not the person to wear a dress, nor come to the party,  so it was surprising. He had to admit Yujin is very pretty, but his eyes were fixed on Jinwoo. She looked stunning. Like he may have been drooling.  He isnt really good friends with Jinwoo.She is one of his friends, but not a close friend.      

          She leaves Yujin and he sees her walking into the kitchen.  Perfect timing. He walk in after her and decided on wat to do. He sneaked up behind her and gave her a hug, while resting his chin on her shoulder. And he could feel her tense up.

       WTF, WHO IS HUGGING ME! IM GONNA GET RAPPED! PLEASE HELP ME LORD! PUSH HIM OFF YOU!"    

      Jinwoo began to try to pry the arms off of her. But he was to strong.    

      " Babe. Don't worry."    

      Jinwoo could recognize this voice anywhere. Ugh what the . Is he a stalker. He always find me somewhere.  

     " Jongkook what are you doing?"   

         " Hugging my girlfriend of course."   

        " Jongkook how many in times do i have to tell you to go of!"     

      " Woah! Why is babe so feisty today? Is it the time of the month again!"  

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter