Chap 5:

I Love You Too Much!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seungri POV 󾓮  

       I followed what i think was Jinwoo's voice. I went down a hall and at the end their was a closed door . I put my ear against the door. And I heard nothing. I though well maybe im just crazy. But suddenly i heard a  slam and i quickly rethought. I opened the door carefully. I peaked through a gap and i saw a guy who had a girl in the corner. They were just staring at each other. I was gonna leave but the girls face became familiar. May be i saw her at school.  

        I slowly closed the door and left. I went to the kitchen again and was about to get a beer from the fridge. But Yujin came up and greeted me.   

      " Hi, Seungri."    

        "Hi. What are you doing here. Did you come alone?!" I practically yelled over the loud music.    

      " I came just for fun. And , no I can with Jinwoo.!"  

        " Oh. Where is she?!" I yelled.  

        " I dont know i saw Jongkook dragging her to the hallway and I haven't seen her since. Why?!"     

      Seungri didnt even answer and made his way to the room at the end of the hallway. He opened the door and saw something that made his stomach burn and chest ache. Jongkook...............KISSING MY JINWOO!! I barged in and punch Jongkook. He and Jinwoo where shocked.        

                " Are you okay! Did that er do anything to you? Did he hurt you? Did.." I said panicked.    

       " I'm fine. I just want to go home." she said with her head hanging low.    

         "I'll take you. Come on." 

         Jongkook was still on the floor. In shock. But he still had the idiot in him.    

       " See you tomorrow." He said with a small smile.  

         I glared at him. I ushered her out. We walked out and we walked in silence. We were in front of my house , which was only was a few  houses away from hers.  

       She suddenly sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter