Hansoo♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                           Dear my deer LuLu

                  '''•''''•''''''•'''''''''•''''''''''''•'''''''''''''''

Dear LuLu Hyung.

     Today I went to exo cafe.It still the same style before you left.I sat at our usual table.You know I ordered two cup ;vanilla and bubble tea flavour.How silly I 'm ! I miss you Lu hyung

 

 

 

 

Dear deer Lu,

     

      How are you today ? Me? I'm sick.Will you come back to takecare of me.I guess you won't,will you? I miss the times you takecare for me.I miss your voice saying " Soo are you ok".Let me tell you one secret.I threw away the pills.If Baek hyung knew that.I'll be dead.You knew that how much I hate to drink medicines.You always had to make a deal ' one pill -one kiss'.You are so cheesy.I miss you.Come back please.

 

 

Dear my manly man,

 

     Its raining.People hate rain.But you don't.You always said that rain sound was like a melody for you.You even sang " Like rain like music " for me.You know at that time I fall in love with that song.But after you left me at that rainy night, I hate that song.

 

 

 

Dear Luhan hyung,

            I love you so much. I miss you so much. I

 

 

Dear LuLu ge',

 

       Today is your birthday.If you still here .will you play football with that children again.You love kids.You always said that you want to adopt children after our marriage.Why ? Why ? Why did you leave me ?

 

 

Dear Xi Lulu,

 

       Today I went to hospital.Doctor lee said I'm in my last stage of brain cancer.I cried in front of him.He comfort me saying ' don't be sad Soo'.No . I'm not .I cried because I'm happy.Finally, I can see you again.Will you wait for me ?

 

 Cloudy weather accompany by autumn breeze

Funeral where people mourning for their belove.

  Funeral where tears were flowing like a river.

Chanyeol was trying to comfort Baekhyun who was crying his heart out.

" Soo -ah *sob* how can you leave me.Are you happy .Are you ?" Baekhyun angrily asked Kyungsoo's tomb.

" Baek-ya " Chanyeol didn't find any suitable words to comfort his lover.He knew his lover love his little brother so much..

" I know you are happy.Finally you can meet your luhan hyung huh.*sob* I knew you never wanted to survive.Now your wish were come true huh.You are so cruel *sob*." Baekhyun left kyungsoo's grave with broken heart.

 

Baekhyun buried his brother beside Luhan 's grave as his brother wish.He knew that his brother was happy now.

 

                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u you shi