Baeksoo ♥♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                        **Double update **      

                      **Merry Christmas**

               ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Have you ever received confession letters everyday ? Baekhyun does.Byun Baekhyun . 23 years old Seoul University student majoring in music , always receives love letter everyday.His admirer is no other than Do Kyungsoo , 22 years old also majoring in music at Seoul University.

 

There are alot of admirers of Baekhyun since he is cute, handsome , polite .funny , rich , perfect dream for all boys and girls. Baekhyun met with Kyungsoo at his friend ; Chanyeol birthday party where he was introduced to the boy named Do Kyungsoo .He didn't know that Kyungsoo would become his admirer. The day after he received the first letter full of adoration and fluffy things made him wanted to puke rainbows and fluffy clouds. Everyday when he leave his apartment door , he could find pink or blue or red or colourful love letter stuck in front of his door.He would read that and saved in his bag.May be he smiled secretly afterward .Without knowing himself. he become addicted to the beautiful routine. Each words that described Kyungsoo's endless love for him kept him entertain in his dull life.  

Day by Day he too become fall in love little by little .

 

Today was Christmas and it is the day he decided to Kyungsoo's endless love confession.

 

But he found no letter on his doom door today.He felt upset .

" Did he forget to tape or change the place ?" he called his friend Chanyeol. ( they rent the same apartment and share the rent ).

" Yeol did you see any letter " 

" ohhh Are you searching Kyungsoo's letter .May be he give up .I heard Kim Kai like Kyungsoo .May be they are couple now " Chanyeol winked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun suddenly wanted to cry.

" I thought he …love me .How could he change that quick ? Stupid Owl !!" He slammed the door and walked inside without noticing a baby pink floral pattern letter under the welcome mat.

" I thought I brought it " Chanyeol searched his credit card in front of their share apartment door ( Don't ask why ) 

" Ah ha I found you …" when he turned to leave he saw baby pink letter under his shoe.

" To Bakkie .haaaha it might be Kyungsoo " he took the letter and reenter the room.He saw his friend constipated form lying on the bed.He laughed alittle. * not interested -my *

" yo lover boy here your letter " Baekhyun eyes lit up from the words Letter.He quickly grabbed the letter and read it.

 

My Handsome Bakkie ,

        Hyung You I love you right .This will be my last time telling this word to you.There's no time left for me to stay on the earth.Don't mistake me hyung , I'm not an alien .My doctor told me I got pancreas cancer.He said I have no much time left. * tear stain * I'm sorry hyung.I can't bother you any more.Good bye Hyung .

                 I love you 

                                                                                                                                   Sincerely ,

                                                                                                                                        Do Kyungsoo

 

" Chanyeol what should I do he's dying !!" Chanyeol watched his now sobbing friend.

" Who's dying ?"

" Kyungsoo Baby Soo my owl is dying!!God no I already planned to give him my answer today.I love him Yeol.Why the word is so ty ?" Chanyeol didn't know what to say so he blinked his eyes and thought for words.

" Then you should tell him that you love him.At least he 'll know that he's not one - sided " Baekhyun wiped his tears.

" You are right .I have to .Thank you " Baekhyun grabbed his bag pack and run out of the apartment. In his way he bumped into a postman.

" Sorry " he helped to gather the letters while saying sorry as a mantra.

" its okay its my fault too.Hey you know Do Kyungsoo.I've got a letter for him " 

" I - know him.I- I'm his friend.Can you give that letter so I 'll give him later " 

" Can you do that ? Oh my thank you so much boy.Here I think its from hospital since it got Hospital seal " 

" Really ?" Baekhyun bowed the postman and run towards Kyungsoo 's apartment. He's panting and wheezing when he reached there.He knocked three times and the door was opened by his admirer whose eyes were puffy and red indicating constant crying.

" H-hyung " Baekhyun hugged the boy and cried.

" Are you scare ? I 'm scare Soo.Scare that you'll leave me alone "

" H-Hyung I'm scare too ." they hugged and cried in each other embrace. Kyungsoo let Baekhyun enter his apartment and let him sat on the couch in his living room and he sat beside Baekhyun.

" How much -- month left ? " Kyungsoo hiccuped and answered three months. Baekhyun wiped the tears and kissed the forehead .

" W-Why are you here hyung ? I know you are pity me right .That's why you are here right. Then go home hyung.I don't need your sympathy.I felt like a pathetic person" Kyungsoo pushed away Baekhyun who didn't even move a bit.

" No I'm here to give you my answer." Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun , his big eyes filled with tears.

" I love you " when Kyungsoo heard that he cried hard while hitting Baekhyun chest.

" Why - Why now ? Why ? I'm leaving and you are saying ' I love you ' .Don't you see I'm dying.What ? Is that my funeral present !! you are so cruel hyung " Baekhyun shake his head he too crying .

" No!! I mean what I said I love you .I already planned to give this answer before knowing you are ---- "

" Dying "

" Soo Can't you do some transplant or something ? Now I said ' I love you ' and you are saying ' Good bye ' unfair Soo you are being unfair "   

" S- So you really love me ? "

" yes I fall in love with you Soo "

" You should tell me sooner so we could spend time more " Kyungsoo mumbled in Baekhyun chest .

" I regreted that but I promoised I 'll love you for the rest of my life "

" *sob* really ?"

" Yes Soo .I swear "

 Baekhyun remembered the letter so he pull out it from his bag and gave it to Kyungsoo.

" What's this ?" 

" I think that was letter from your hospital " Kyungsoo teared the seal and opened the letter.His eyes become wider and wider , become twinkle and sparkle with tears.

" HYUNG I 'M ALIVE .I WON'T DIE " Kyungsoo hugged Baekhyun tightly.

" That's great !! annnn what happened ?" Kyungsoo shove the letter in front of Baekhyun face.

 

Dear Mr. Do.

 First I want to say Sorry.There's a little mistake with your result.My nurse took a wrong test result so you are not going to die.You didn't have pancreas cancer but you just constipated.So you just need to take purgative.Buy this xxxxx purgative from pharmacy shop.

 

           We are Really Really Sorry.

 

 

" Soooooo Constipated huh " Baekhyun stiffled a laugh and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. Kyungsoo blushed and hide his face in his palm.

" Don't tease me ~~ " his voice muffled with his own palm. Baekhyun chuckled and removed palms.

" I'm glad my boyfriend is just constipated "

" Hyung~~~ b-boyfriend ?" Baekhyun nodded and kissed his now boyfriend's pillow like lips.

" yes you are my boyfriend.What ? Don't you want to be my boyfriend " Baekhyun pouted and made puppy eyes. Kyungsoo smiled whole- heartedly and kissed the pout.

" Of course I want to be your boyfriend .Hyung this Christmas is thw best Christmas ever "

" Its Baek for you andddd Merry Christmas Soo "

" M-Merry Christmas Baek "

                    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Christmas present for who had asked for Baeksoo ♥♥♥ 

I hope you will like this # nafisa1499 #