Laysoo♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                                  Bartender

                ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

The place was so crowd and so loud ; bursting music, sweating people grinding shamelessly to each other , crazy drink ,"  Heaven my " . Kyungsoo cursed under his breath .His tight black jean was too much suffocating him that he thought he might die from hypoxia sooner or later.

" HEAVEN " very famous night bar at Seoul where people come there to relax they said and hoping to get laid. Kyungsoo was dragged here by his Bestfriends saying he need to relax.How could he relax among these awfully loud music and crazy people not to mention his so called bestfriend ditched him in the sea of sweaty people for the sake of their boyfriends. 

" I want to skin alive you all ( read Baekhyun and Luhan)" he mummered to himself and pushed all the people in his way ( he 's not rude ok its just circumstance gave him no choice) and sat down in the seat in front of the bartender .

" you are new " kyungsoo looked up " huh ? who ? me ?" the bartender chuckled " yes you .Can't enjoy here huh " Kyungsoo stared at him .Wow this guy was so ………handsome his deep dimple made him more …… attractive.

" Do you want to try something ?" his smooth voice brought kyungsoo back to earth .He fake cleared his throat and gave his awkward smile " yes please " .The bartender hand him blue drink. "Try this one ".Kyungsoo took that in one shot..The drink burned on his tongue and in his stomach too.

" Ahh is that fire drink ?" the bartender chuckled this time more louder ." Way to go kyungsoo showed your dorky self "

 

" you should drink alittle at a time …………… you are cute " Is his ear damage or is he go insane ? He heard " cute "

" huh "

" you dazed alot I said you are cute " his cheek become hot .Is that alcohol effect ? …… right ? .

" You " Kyungsoo point at bartender " you are handsome ~~" he slurred and his head met with counter. The bartender smiled his deep.dimple showing.

" Well nice to meet you too "  

                  #####################

Thank u you shi