Krisoo♥sequel

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                                     ♥ 2 ♥

                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I met him at the place which was famous for its endless satisfaction in and alcohol.He was so young to be in that filthy place .I don't want him to be tainted by others .I wanted to be the one who'll taint him .I wanted to devour his innocent .I wanted to be his first in everything.I gave a great amount of money to the owner of that e house to buy that cute and innocent boy named Do Kyungsoo.

He's so scared at our first night .My ego became higher under his begging eyes.I devoured him again and again.His begging was like Heaven's bells in my ears.He snuggled in my arms after our session. He's so cute in my arms.I wanted to kiss every parts of him.My heart was thumbing rapidly whenever I saw his beautiful heart-shaped smile , whenever he called my name --- Kris.

I knew I love him .I wanted to marry him ---- But I can't. I already had my own family , a wife and a son to take care.I know I'm greedy person. Even I had my family , I just couldn't let go off him.So I kept him .

I made him my personnel .

I would make love to him whenever I pleased.

I shut down all of his loving looks and painful smile.

I couldn't remember the last time I smiled at him.

I took him as granted.

He was so beautiful that I want to lock him up and hide him from the world.

So I did.

I forbid him to go outside.I bought all the things he would need.I gave money -- a lot. I was so proud of myself since I could let him stay like a princess--- my beautiful princess--Mine--Mine--All Mine.

 

 

 

These days I had been so busy so I kind of forgot to go and meet him.Today I went there.

His touch and begging were the same -- so addictive.

He's so warm and tight.My frozen heart melt whenever I touch him.

" Kyungsoo -- you are-- so tight " I and he whimpered in pain and pleasure " He's so submissive .Like that---I want him like that ---forever.

 

" Kris " he called me but I refused to look him.If I did that , I 'm afraid I couldn't go back to my wife and my son.

" Your monthly paycheck will be in your account " I didn't even gave him a glance and left the place--- ignored his silents sobs.

 

I'm sorry --but I need you -- you are my everything-- Let me hurt and break you into thousand pieces.

                                ☆★☆★☆★☆

well Sequel is up :D 

This is sequel of .This is written Kris side.

I hope you enjoyed this ( please ignored any mistakes :D)

 

Thak you to all my subscribers.

And also Kaisoo shipper or ( should I start calling Dika shipper since krystal's name include Soo ? :(  )  Stay strong buddies.

I don't like krystal and I won't ship them .

I choose to ignore reality and decided to stay in my own imagnary