Chensoo♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                                  Our Dream

           ♥'♥'♥'♥'♥'♥'♥'♥'♥'♥'♥

" TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR REASON TO LEAVE ME " Kyungsoo hug Jongdae waist tightly afraid to let him go .

"Please please just give me a reason " Jongdae free himself from.his boyfriend tight hold and turn around to face him.He look at kyungsoo who was crying .His heart crashed into million pieces from the sight he's seeing.He took a deep breath and made a big lie.

" No Soo its just that I think I - I can't stand this relationship anymore" .Kyungsoo shoke his head .

" Why why !! I love you so much Dae .I can't live without you.Tell me what's wrong .I promised I'll fix it .Just just stay by myself." " same to you Soo but I still will die without you too "

" STOP.STOP IT KYUNGSOO.I TOLD YOU THERE'S NOTHING THAT YOU CAN FIX. " Jongdae try hard not to break down so he yelled with …… sadness.

" IF THERE' NOTHING WRONG WHY 'LL YOU LEAVE ME" Kyungsoo was so much confused.He thought they were ok.But when Jongdae asked him to break up.He know they love each other for sure……deeply.

"Ok If you really want a reason.I'll give you what you want." Jongdae said firmly. He breath in and out.Kyungsoo tried to hold his last hope but he knew the reason will never be good but he needs to hear that.

" I don't love you anymore " Jongdae answered .It was like a thunder for Kyungsoo and Tsunami for Jongdae.He can't breath.Jongdae doesn't love him anymore.

Kyungsoo woke up from his pathetic thought when he heard the sound of his apartment door slummed harshly.

He broke down.He clenched his left chest.The pain was unbearable.Tears flow down.His heart was broken into million pieces.

" But But I- I love you so much .so much that its hurt " .

His lifeless body laid down on the cold apartment floor .

His heart was dead together with the love of his lover.

 

 

Jongdae POV

 

" I'm sorry to say this but you only have two month to live.You are in your last stage of brain cancer ."  

His dream was not to become billioner or someone who's famous but to marry his lover kyungsoo who he adored so much that wanted to protect him from badluck ……that is him.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo POV

" Mr Do. you have to make heart transplant as fast as possible "

" But the result won't be sure right .You can't give full guarantee that I'll be as good as a new .Beside I 've already known that I can die during process.Did you forget I'm a doctor too ?.I won't do surgery ".

" But …"

" Now excuse me "

 

" I want to spend my last time with my love.

Jongdae-ya . I love you so much.I love you.I love you .I love you ."

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I killed both of them I'm so mean

Thank u you shi