Laysoo♥♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                                 Lust…Love

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Sunday morning rain is falling~~~~~

" Hello " 

" Soo- ya "

" Xing -hyung" kyungsoo smiled .He has been waiting this call ……from his husband. It has been a month since he got the call from his husband, his unicorn husband ; nice , caring and …… loyal.

" Soo- ya .I heard that the weather is not good at there.I'm so worried Soo."

" Yes hyung it has been.raining for three days ."

" I'm so sorry Soo.I can't be there for you and our baby "

" Its ok hyung I know you have to go there not because you wanted to but because you have to hyung"  

Yixing is CEO of DKS company which had branches at Korea as well as at China. At first . Kyungsoo was the owner but after their marriage . Kyungsoo transferred his CEO title to his husband since he trusted him whole - heatedly .From that time Yixing lead the company and let his husband carried housewife title and let him peacefully rest at home without causing or even knowing what was stress mean.When they got their boy , baby Dae , Yixing said " Thank you " like what million times ?

So sweet ~~

 .He didn't make any complaint even thought he have to travel from China to Korea and vice versa and it was alot.He couldn't stay at home ; Korea .He stayed mostly at China since he have to promote his company at China.After their baby Dae was born , he couldn't stay at home at all , he have to stay at China and could visit to his husband and son once or twice within a month.Kyungsoo knew his husband miss them so much but he got no choice but to stay at China even though he wanted to stay with them ……… right.

He trust his husband … …

 Kyungsoo even felt so much guilty since he couldn't give any help for his husband who have to work all the time for him and his baby.Kyungsoo once pleaded Yixing to let him help but his caring husband didn't allow him to do anything since he couldn't stand to see his little husband get tired .

 

"But still Soo" Kyungsoo heard lay sighed from the other line.

" Its really ok hyung.Trust me.But instead please come back soon hyung.I miss you.It have been a month .Baby Dae miss you too " Kyungsoo pouted even though lay couldn't see.

" Ofcourse.I'll come back immediately when all of my work finished. I miss you too.Please take care of you and baby Dae health Soo..If anything happen, call me ok" 

" Yes hyung.you too take care hyung"

" Don't worry about me Soo .Who am I ? Ofcourse I'm healing unicorn." 

That's his husband not only caring but also never forget to make him laugh.

" Soo I've to go now. I have to attend important meeting right now. Love you Soo .Tell baby Dae that his papa love him too.When I come back,I'll buy many many dolls for him.See you soon"

" I love you too hyung"

Toot ~~ Toot~~ Toot~~

 

Kyungsoo laid down beside his son Dae who was sleeping peacefully.

" Dae- ya your PaPa called us.I know you miss him.Me too.I miss him so much. Your PaPa must be so tired.You have to proud of your PaPa .He's one of a kind , he's perfect both as father and husband.You have to act like one when you grow up ." Kyungsoo pinched his son chubby cheek who let out cute little noises. He slightly giggle at his son cuteness and drifted to dreamland full of images of his handsome husband , his cutie-pie . his beautiful family

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Xing Xing , have you call your.husband " 

" Yup I've called him this morning .Thank God I was nearly forgot ." 

Yixing was lying on his bed , let certain handsome man named… Kim junmyeon … to use his arm as a pillow …… and they both …… .

" Do you…perhaps miss them ? After all he's your legal husband not to mention he gave birth to your own blood.While …I'm nothing." Junmyeon pouted …cutely ?

Yixing chuckled with amusement.

" Myeonnie …don't be get jealous.He's… he's nothing to me and Dae huh … I didn't there when he was born .I was with you at that time , wasn't I ?. While you … you are my everything " 

 

" then why don't you get divorce now and marry to me ? I want to become legal husband "

" I too want to get divorce and marry to you Myeonnie since I love you so much but Myeonnie but that still need to sign the registration paper that will officially make me CEO of DKS company.He thought that since I was his husband , that registration paper or whatever doesn't necessary. But you know I need that contract if I want to own his company , when I was divorce with him "

 

" well then I've no choice but to wait huh ."

its ok thought since I want to own that company. Suho smirked and rest his head on Yixing a.k.a his Golden opportunity to become rich in a shortcut and tried to act white - sheep.

 

Yixing kissed Junmyeon and his bottom lips .

" Arr… xing I'm still sore ~ " Junmyeon fake whined making himself more vulnerable .

" But I still couldn't enough … … I think I'm addicted to you …" 

 

Junmyeon chuckled slightly still act as if he was royal even thought he's Gold digger.

 

" you ert "

 

They both drive to Heaven of lust and greediness , ……… drive over innocent person's flesh and blood .

 

No regret … No sympathy … No intention to turn back

 

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you you shi

I'm sorry for updating another Laysoo 

Since I lost idea for Chansoo