Kaisoo♥♥♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

                          Double Similarities

                 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A loud baby cry echoed throughout big luxury house.The father figure was cooing the baby in his arms while rocking back and fort with a proud smile on his face.The mother figure was sleeping after long hours of labour.

12/1/1993 

A baby boy , heir of DO Enterprise was born and named Do Kyungsoo. 

 

 

A loud thud was heard followed by a loud cry.Mama Do run into the living room and saw his baby was crying , face flat on the carpet.He pick up his baby and check for any injury.

" Oh my God Soo.You are so clumsy just like me.If your father see this ,he will definitely scold me " . Talk about demon .The door to their mansion opened and a man in his early 30 came in.

" Why do I need to scold you NiNi baby ? Oh " the baby lips wobbled and cried for second time when he heard his father voice. Spoil brat.  

" What had happened to my baby Soo ?" Jongin rolled his eyes and glared at his husband.

" he just fell nothing serious Mr.Do .Don't babied him too much.He need to grow up. " Mr.Do a.k.a Do D.O pouted and glared at the carpet. No he's not afraid of his husband but love enough not to glare at him.

" but NiNi our baby skin is so soft not to mention as white as a snow and so delicate like you .We need to protect our Soo.Should we change the carpet ? .Are these too rough ?" D.O ran his hand over the carpet and felt the texture. Jongin huffed .

" Mr.Do shi if we change this , then it would be tenth time .Its not carpet fault just our baby Soo is so clumsy "    

" Just like you baby " Jongin pouted but smiled after that.

" yeah like me "    

 

 

 

 

 

, There's Mr.Do D.O CEO of Do Enterprise ; tan , handsome , charming and deserve all sort of manly man title who married with 

Kim Jongin , Now Do Jongin.; skin as white as snow , petite and slim , kind hearted and Mr.Do D.O sweetheart .

D.O loved his husband so much and now they had their baby .D.O felt so proud when he saw his son was just another version of him.

Whenever Do family went out , people would coo at their baby or amazed at resemblances between D.O and Kyungsoo.Jongin would blush when people said he love D.O so much that he gave birth to minion D.O. D.O would smirk and proudly smiled to that while ignoring his husband shy pinches.

 

When Kyungsoo grew up , he really look like his dad D.O but as fragile as his mother Jongin. Kyungsoo loved both of his parents but he may or may not love his NiNi mommy more.

" Mommy I love you " Jongin would smiled and kissed his baby's chubby cheek at the time while D.O would sulk at the corner.

" Don't you love me baby Soo ?" Kyungsoo looked at his sulking dad and gave his identical heart shaped smile.

" I love you too Dad "   

" Then come here and kiss me " Kyungsoo laughed and crawled near his dad and kissed him on the cheek.

" You kissed your mommy a lot and you only gave me one kiss not fair " D.O pouted and sulked -- Again. Jongin internally cooed at his husband cuteness ; one of the reasons that he fall for his husband .He loved cute things .

" Come and kiss me again " D.O demand but Kyungsoo shook his head and hide his face in Jongin chest while mumbling words I don't want to ~~ Dad look just like me.I felt so weird as if I'm kissing myself. At such time , D.O wanted to do surgery so much.

 

Kyungsoo was sitting while munching potato chips.D.O sat beside his baby and tried to steal chips but Kyungsoo didn't let him.

" you stingy Soo ." Kyungsoo sticked out his tongue and mocked his dad.D.O laughed and patted his son fluffy hair.

" Where's your mommy NiNi ?" 

" Market .He said he want to buy fresh meat and vege . I want to go with him but he went when I slept .Bad mommy "  

" Don't tell my NiNi like that you brat .He want to make fresh meal for us.He's so cute and y when he was making food .I want to eat him " D.O smiled like a creep and Kyungsoo faked a gag.

" Dad !! you are so y .my poor mommy have to withstand you " Kyungsoo said but deep inside he too wanted someone like his dad who would love him so much and spoiled him like his dad.

" yes baby Soo .That's gross right.So you need to stay single and live with us forever " Kyungsoo made a face Are-you-serious? .D.O smirked and pinched his baby cheek.

" I'm serious Soo .I won't let any y near you " D.O nodded with determination.

" Like you "

" Like m-- No~~ I'm not ert but happened to fall in love with perfection called NiNi your daddy " .Kyungsoo laughed and threw a small pillow towards his cheesy dad.While they were talking and laughing , their front door opened and entered Jongin with total three big plastic bag in his hand.

" Dyo come and help me !!" 

" I'm coming ~~~ " D.O run and gave welcome kiss and hug to his NiNi and took bags and carried them to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo smiled fondly at his dad and mommy .Oh how much he wanted someone who would take care of him like his dad.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo had to run since he was late for school.He blamed his dad who wanted to play pillow fight at the early morning.But his dad was scolded by his daddy .He smiled at the image of his tall , tanned and well - built dad being pinched by his small daddy.He's so immersed in his own world that he didn't see a bike that was stopped in the middle of school gate and he literally hit the bike and fallen on his .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai saw ice-cream stall when he reached school gate so without thinking so much he placed his bike in the middle of school gate and walked towards the stall to buy ice-cream.When he came back with a double scoop chocolate ice-cream in his hand , he saw someone run in the direction of his bike .He called out to warn the boy but-- oops the boy literally hit his bike and fall on his .He tried to swallowed his laugh and walked quickly towards the fallen boy.

" Hey are you ok ? Are you hurt ?" Kai asked but met with wide and innocent brown eyes staring at him.The words came out from the doe eyes boy's mouth shocked him.

" M-Mommy? when did you dye your hair ? Why are you here ? Where's Dad ? " Kai's eyes became wider when he heard the questions.Who wouldn't right ? Especially when some random cute boy call you mommy. Kai move back a little when the cutie boy raised his hand but relax when a pair of soft hands touch his cheek.

" Mommy you are tanned " Kai swear this cutie creep him out.

" I'm not your mommy " . Kyungsoo retrieved his hands when he heard his mom said with husky voice.No he's sure .Last time he checked his mom had soft voice unlike his father who voice was husky and y .

" You are not my mommy " Kai sighed .Too early for this drama.

" Yes and I already told you " If this boy in front of him wasn't his mommy , then he had made really embarrassing mistake.Kyungsoo squeaked and stood up .He made a very quick run towards the school without looking back.  

Kai laughed softy when that cutie boy run away and tripping on his own feet on his way.

" so cute "

 

 

 

Many months later,

D.O afraid he would die from heart attack when he saw his baby Soo's boyfriend a.k.a his future son-in-law.But the sure thing was he want to punch the hell out of this Kai kid when the later kiss his baby's lips TOO MUCH. ERT.

 

When Jongin met his son-in-law , he really wanted to  travel to heaven and asked his late parents what did they do before they die .

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is possible.

But this case  was screaming a big " IMPOSSIBLE " in D.O head.  

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What had I written !? WEIRD !! 

By the way - I delete Chansoo " Mine Series " incase if you are wondering . I 'm not satisfied with that one so yeah ---. 

Thank u to all my old and new subscribers.Special Thanks to who comment.♥♥♥