Kaisoo ♥

Different Lives Of Do Kyungsoo

 

                                          Forever

                 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   

 There's young man whose seem to be in his early 20 sitting on the bench .He was gazing at people more precisely couples you could say.He smiled bitterly.He remembered ,he too had happy time like them only if he had appreciated his luck.Well it was too late .He can't turn back now even if he could rewind the time.

 

Kyungsoo wiped his tears and stand up and made his way back to his apartment bumping couple after couple.He then bumped hard by the person and fall back on his .He hissed in pain.

" Hey I'm sorry .Are you ok " the person who bumped him now asked with worry.

He looked at and saw the person who he had been longing for.

" J-jongin " the stranger's eyes widen in shock.

" Did you know me .? I'm sorry.But I can't remember where had we met.Can you tell me ?" 

Kyungsoo stand up by himself ignored the stranger out stretching hands.

"Yeah.I know you .But I don't think you'll remember me" Jongin- ya its me.your hyung

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.Kyungsoo forced a laugh.

"Hey don't think too much .Its ok .We didn't have special relationship anyway.Bye " he then left .If he stay longer .he will lose control over his tears .He ignored the calling from Jongin.He hopped into nearest taxi.

He saw jongin was running after him from back mirror." What ? Did you remember ?No it can't be

.He remembered all the previous event in his head like a HD movie clearly…… precisely.

 

Sixteen years old kyungsoo who was standing infront of school who was waiting for certain person.Soon he saw tan -skinned male who was waving at him.H e didn't wave back. 

Jongin sensed his hyung strange attitude .

" Hyung what's wrong ."

" What wrong huh.Didn't you know what have you done today huh.YOU -YOU CHEATED ON ME " kyungsoo yelled. The others were looking but not for too long .He didn't give a about them .All he knew now was that his three years old boyfriend cheated on him.He was burning with anger…betrayal …and jealousy.

Jongin eyes were widen with pure confusion .

" H-hyung what are you talking about ."

" Very funny jongin.Don't pretend like a ing innocent We're done." kyungsoo then turn and walked away.Jongin frozed on his spot.He really didn't know what have he done.Cheating .What the hell.? * gasped * Now he remembered, in his lunch break .he was kissed by krystal.Did kyungsoo see that ? But he pushed her away.Too bad his hyung didn't see that. .Jongin cussed his luck.He run after his hyung.

" HYUNG WAIT FOR ME " 

Kyungsoo heard tire scratching followed by jongin bloody scream

" JONGINNN" 

 

Jongin was hit by a car while running after him.Jongin had spend two and a half years on hospital bed in comatose state.Kyungsoo stayed beside him all the time.He felt gulity.He cried day and night.He blamed himself for having narrow -minded.

 

He vividly remembered..it was Sunday morning that Jongin woke up from his deep slumber .He cried with happiness but his happiness.didn't stay long .

" Who are you " 

It was the first word that come from his jongin after waiting for two and a half years made his heart broken into million pieces.He left jongin together with his broken heart. He heard that Jongin left hospital two month after his rehabilation.He also heard that Jongin's delete all the memory he had with his boyfriend ……kyungsoo.

 

Tears were streaming down on his cheek.He have no intention to control his tears .The driver look at him from mirror.'He still couldn't move on .He wa still mourning for his miserable love.

" Young man are you ok". He wiped his tears and smiled.

" I'm perfectly fine." 

 

 

 

Jongin tried to run after the petite boy who was run away from me .Why did he run away ? May be he just has urgent things to do ?.But why he was.running after him.He just felt like something very strong one was attracted towards the boy.He stopped in his track and caught his breath.

He saw the tears in that petite boy's eyes even thought he seem to try to hide his tears.His heart stangely hurt to see that.He felt like something was crawling in his chest make his eyes become blurred with tears.

Why was he crying? ………Why was his heart hurting? ………Why was his head hurting?

Jongin clunched his head and groaned in pain .His head was pounding as if it was hitting by thousand hammers.He saw some blurred scene.

Pale skin …heart shaped lips…twinkling doe eyes

" Arrgh its ing hurt " he sat down near pavement.Passers glanced at him but do nothing.Is that people cruel like that ?

 

" Jongin I love you " 

He remembered his ……………………lover.

" Kyungsoo … Soo …… Soo hyung " hot tears flow down onhis tanned cheek.He choke on his own tears.

" I'm I'm s-sorry " .He tried to get up stumble in the process.He hold nearest lamp-post and called taxi.He knew where to find his hyung…his beautiful hyung…his love…his everything.

 

 

Kyungsoo told the driver to stop infront of Namsan tower.He was now standing infront of the lock.He remembered that he made a lock with Jongin.

                   " JK forever <3 "

 He now knew that forever was no where. 

 

 

Someone tapped his shoulder.He glanced back.He frozed.There's Jongin catching his breath.

" H- hyung why were you run away." 

"J-jongin .Why are you here.Y-you remember me" Jongin smiled.

" Yes hyung I remembered .I remembered now.I'm really sorry for.taking so much time to remember hyung.I'm sorry .Come back to me hyung.I love you hyung very much ". Jongin hugged kyungsoo lovely …tightly…afraid to lose again. Kyungsoo cried now with happiness in his lover warm embrace.

" You remember.me H-how much.did you know how much I missed you " *hic* hic*.

"I miss you too hyung.too much.I love you .I love you my kyungsoo hyung".

" I love you too " 

" Jongin .Snow "

" Yes hyung first snow.Our first snow.hyung "

Now Kyungsoo think ……there could be forever. 

                     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you shi