Chapter 7 : Inkigayo

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already 10:00 AM and Youngji just popped-in the last batch of cookies she's baking for Kamilias. Today is Hara’s solo debut stage and she will be performing with her. She has been learning how to rap from two coaches for the past 4 months.Nassun, his official rap teacher gave her lessons about different techniques and delivery. While her other teacher, Mino, bugged her more on how she should dress rather than her rapping. She’s featuring on hara’s song ‘how about me’ which is a bit on the ier side. Mino totally disapproves of this. He sent hara tons of potpourri in the attempt of talking her out of having Youngji rap about something subliminal.

She finished baking at exactly 11 and started packing chocolate coated mangoes she bought from her trip to the Philippines especially for innercircles. She's thankful that they support her as much as they support Mino.She will never forget when chinese incicles gave her a surprise event at the airport on her way back to Korea. They have been very supportive of them since day one and even going to the extent of protecting youngji from bashers. Its strange since most idols struggle when their relationships goes public. But for mino and youngji it was never a problem. Thier fans became their line of defense from anything negative.

 

She arrived around 1 pm. coincidentally mino arrived about the same time. She shared dressing rooms with Hara.Winner recorded their performance early since they have to fly to Japan for a YG family concert in Sapporo the next day. After winners performance mino dropped by Youngjis dressing room to say goodbye. He kissed her on the cheeks and  hugged her before leaving.

Hara and her team had to wait an hour more before they can record their stage. Hara is wearing a form fitting red low cut top and a high waisted black leather short shorts with red sky high  stilettos while youngji is wearing a black type sleeveless crop top with an inverted v cut hem keeping her back part open partnered with a cat woman like latex pants with rugged black stitches and knee high black boots. When mino asked her about what she's going to wear she told him its just black top and black pants what she failed to mention is her back being totally exposed. Luckily she only have like a 34 seconder rap in Haras performance.

 

“unnie your debut stage is amazing”

“thanks to you, youngji!” Hara pinched both her cheeks, she wrinkled her nose and kept on giving youngji playful jabs, youngji tried to escape from Hara and ran towards the end of the corridor. Hara yelled at her asking where she's going “I’ll drop by hyeri unnies dressing room. 10 mins unnie give me 10 mins” hara nodded and entered her waiting room. They still have enough time anyway until the final closing stage.

 

she went to the 5th floor. she was told that girls day’s dressing room is on the last room to the right beside the control room. half way through the corridor she saw jackson

“Hi jackson!, yaaaah you really look good in red, like really good.” she started teasing him and poking his arm while smiling.

“youngji, lets not do this”

“do what?!” “oh i see you're not in a good mood i’ll leave you alone then”

youngji walked away from him but he grabbed her arm and forcibly pulled her towards him.startling her

“youngji lets stop. i get it. if you're just playing around, please. okay! you win. you can stop now”

youngji furrowed her brows and tilted her head a bit “what are you talking about?” she can sense the tension building, she hasn't seen this side of jackson. he looks really mad she's wondering if he's just super stressed or she really did something to piss him off.

“jackson, let go of my arm, your grip is too tight.. it hurts”

“not until you tell me what really is going on”

youngji tried wiggling off. she fiercely shook her arm trying to break the hold he had on her  but hes held her so tight she can barely move

“Jackson, please. what do you think youre doing?”

Jackson let go of her arm, grabbed her wrist and roughly pulled her into an empty room.He closed the door behind them. jackson just stood there and stared at her with furious eyes

“whats the meaning of this? what are you doing jackson?” her voice a bit louder than before.

He can sense fear in her voice. her voice is shaking and so as her hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter