Chapter 12: Unspeakable Truth

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”

 

 

A loud ding coming from the elevator brought Mino to reality. He reached the top floor where Yg’s office is located. He walked towards the door with the heaviest foot steps.

Bigbang’s Haru-Haru is coincidentally playing in the background as he walks back and forth in front of his boss’ huge black door deciding whether he should enter or not.

 

Its raining heavily outside, as if the angels above are crying over on what's bound to happen.

Mino knocked twice and pushed the door open, a blast of wind weathering another cold breeze hugged him as he enters. His heart is racing, pounding over his empty chest.

Yg looked directly at Mino as he walks towards him.

“oh you’re here” YG confusingly asked.

Mino dragged himself and sat at the couch in front

“hyung we need to talk” He spoke in the most gloomy voice

His dispirited vibe surrounds YGs huge office.

YG sat beside him,then wrapped his arms around his shoulders “what's’ wrong kid” he asked softly

Mino stared blankly as flashes of the past came gushing in.

 

Flashback:

 

YG called Mino to his office for an emergency meeting

"Hi president hyung! Manager hyung told me you needed me?" He asked in curiousity

YG continued scuffling his phone, and responded without looking at him

“Let’s wait for youngji, then we’ll talk"

"Youngji is coming? Seriously?" mino excitedly asked

"Yeah, and DSP too."

 

DSP is not exactly thrilled about Youngji and Minos relationship, they were left with no choice but to confirm since solid evidence from dispatch were published a week before.

 

A series of knocks on YGs wooden door interrupts their conversation.

Youngji came in with her Manager and a representative from DSP

"Oh, annyeong haseyo, president" she quickly bowed

Mino smiled at the  sight of youngjis awkwardness, He signaled youngji to sit next to him.

 

"Shall we start” YG scanned everyone, his eyes lands on the two. He then threw the photos he was holding, It scattered as it hits the table.

Its a photo of Mino driving of what it seem to be one of GD’s luxury car. while Hara and Seungri sits in the back seat.

“Youngji-shi’s face cannot be clearly seen” YG spoke in a neutral tone.

“but i think it would be better if we confirm this as early as now, since there might be more photos like this from where it came from” he continued pausing in between sentences.

"We are going to officially announce your relationship" He sighed.

Mino froze at YGs statement, while youngji glanced at her manager trying to grasp his reaction.

Awkward air fills the room as the representative from DSP kept their silence.

Youngji nudged at her manager signaling him to speak.

He looked at her, not knowing what to say. He shook his head a few times and let out a deep sigh

"I'm sure you know the consequences, right Youngji?"

Seeing youngjis managers disappointed face,

Mino held Youngji's hand comforting her  "this time, i will protect you, for real"  

"I know, oppa" she smiled in response

 

Just minutes after their official statement they became the talk of the town leading the most searched topic in korea and abroad.

When news about them broke, Winner’s fandom wholeheartedly accepted youngi, it may have seemed odd but even the incicle masternims have accepted their relationship.There are several articles about them being the only idol couple that have received so much love from the public. giving them the freedom to comment on each others social media accounts and allowing them to post photos of their sweet dates openly.  

 

End of flashback

 

Mino’s head spins, his fingers trembles, but not entirely from the cold.

He have thought of this a million times. He had strange arguments convincing himself to be selfish, just for once and that he deserves her, he deserves to be happy too.  

“hyung. i cant do this anymore.” Minos voice was shaking, trying to hold back his tears from falling

YG looked at him nonplussed  “Son, we have a contract”

 

Flashback

 

YG received a huge brown envelope in  the mail. There were no address nor name from who it was from but it was tagged confidential.  

He opened the envelope and saw a photo of GD, Hara and Suengri. He knows the girl sitting in the passengers seat is Kiko even though her face cant be clearly seen. That was the day The 4 of them visited YGs wife.

 

He gulps as he scans through the photos.YG rubs the back of his neck feeling the stress from what would be a very huge scandal.

GD cant be involved in another scandal, their comeback is in two weeks, plus he is opening his own fashion line. He just also had a recent scandal that involvolving a famous hollywood celebrity. These past months were a brawl for GD, this might be the last straw that will break the camels back, he thought.

 

YGs PR team had a meeting and decided to let Mino take the hit for this scandal.

 

YG called Seungri, Mino, Hara and Youngji. They are still blindsided as to why they were called for a meeting.

The YG boys arrived first and went straight to YGs office while Hara and Youngji was escorted by security to the top floor.

They waited for YG and sat endlessly chatting about why they were called, especially why Youngji was even included in the group.

YG arrived moments later, they went on with their greeting and comfortably sat on the sala set in a conference room just steps away from YGs office.

“Thanks for coming, even for a very short notice” YG broke the silence and greeted them brightly

“president hyung whats this? are we on a show together?” Seungri asked

“NO” YG coldly responded

“are we in trouble?” Mino injected.

“it depends on how you see it” YG fires back

“Hyung im confused what really is going on?” seungri irritatingly blurted as the two ladies remained silent not knowing what’s going on

“You and her,” pointing at Mino and Youngji “we will be announcing your relationship two weeks from now” YG speaking in a commanding voice

All four of them were in shock upon hearing YGs statement.

“hyung they are not even dating,” seungri opposed

“i know, but if they agree to play along with my plans, YGE will buy off KARA and i will make sure to bring back what you guys had 5 years ago.” looking at Hara trying to convince her

“plus i will have everything handed to you, all you kids need to do is follow everything i say”

“Hara, im counting on you to convince youngji, this is for your groups sake anyway, DSP is not handling your promotions right. Help me and i’ll help you. its a win win situation for everyone” YG said with confidence

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter