Chapter 4 : The First Meeting II (Mino and Youngji)

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night with the moon is making Youngji feel nostalgic and emotional because she is now starting to think about Jackson again.

 

“Oppa, do you want to hear my story?” Youngji in the verge of crying. Mino glanced at her and said “tell me.”, looking back at the sky. Youngji told Mino about Jackson, about roommate, about their some relationship, about how she likes him, everything.. about how she feels and her feeling of desperation, her jealousy her hatred. Mino is still listening attentively until he realized "oh !”. He can’t help but curse. he remembered that the only way to go back to Tokyo may have left already. Youngji looked at him confused but still sobbing trying to grasp the reason for his abrupt profanity.“I am sorry, Youngji-ah,but we have to go” Mino held her hand and ran to the train station as fast as they could but it was already too late. Mino was looking the flashing bullentin when he said “The last train left, Youngji-ah”. Youngji finally got her senses back after hearing what Mino told her. He finds her face funny having her make up all messed up for cryng too much. Mino laughed hysterically, took out his phone to take a photo of her. “Look, Youngji, your,. haha your face, hahaha”. Realizing that she looks like a mess she started laughing as well. “How are we right now?” Youngji laughed. “I don’t know, let’s in go..oh.. i am sorry” Rain comes pouring hard answering her and Mino cant help but curse. He didnt expect these to happen, Youngji is giggling seeing him frustrated about their misfortune.

 

He led her into finding a place to spend the night. They found a place but unfortunately theres only a room left. so they had no choice but to stay together in one traditional japanese room with a relatively small mat. The awkward atmosphere surround them upon entering the room. “You should take a shower, you will catch a cold if you don’t” he said after seeing her sneeze and shes still shivering from wearing soaked clothes, “How about you, oppa?” out of consideration since they were both wet from the rain.

“What do you mean how about me? do you want to us to take shower together?” smirking and teasing her.

“I mean, no, i..dont..mean it like.. that” Youngji ran to the bathroom blushing from what Mino said. She is cute he thought.

He goes out bought them some couple looking shirt (since thats all they got) and a disposable underwear for her. Its kind of weird buying her these he thought to himself heck rather than risking her catching a cold. After getting all their necessities he went in and check where he can get dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter