Finale : I Swear

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years of punishment is enough Hara thought, and so does she.

She’s ready to love again and this time she's sure.

She booked a flight to Hong Kong. Flying a day early before the MAMA2018 event.

She looks out the window smiling as she welcomes a new start.

“Wait for me… wait for me” she softly said in a sweet airy voice.

 

Youngji arrived at the hotel with a couple of fans waiting, they held banners and placards with her name written on fancy cardboards. She took a few photos and signed a few notebooks before entering the hotel.

Intercontinental Hotel is her home-away-from-home for the next 3 days. She was greeted by extravagant bright chandeliers hanging on the high ceilinged lobby.

The lobby smelled similar as it was 3 years ago when she first visited Hong Kong. The cinnamon scented candles brought a homey feel to the hotel’s lobby. She closed her eyes and recalled the past, a moment that used to bring tears to her eyes now is a beautiful memory that brought her back to her feet.

As she walks towards the reception area she saw a few teenagers holding a flyer advertising the awards night she will be attending. Her heart flutters as they look at her in awe.

“Hello” she waved, smiling brightly

“Hello, we love you and jackson” the girl in pigtails wearing a red bright skirt said in a joyful tone.

“Thank you. hope to see you tomorrow” she pointed at the flyer the girls were holding then waved goodbye.  

 

It has already been 4 years since roommate has ended but their pair still has a huge following, which she’s very thankful for. After all they have been through, after years of not being able to catch up with each others what-abouts she knows once they meet again,it would be just like before. Just like their roommate days.

Years of not being able to contact either Mino or Jackson brought clarity to her. It helped her figure who she wanted to be with more. Who kept her up at night wondering if one; he have been doing well and two; if he still thinks of her and not someone else.

She have been better in all aspects now. Youngji have a clear understanding of what she wants in the next 5 years. She wanted to get married and have kids. She have also achieved so much smashing her 5 year goal out the park.

Youngji have been a part of multiple web and TV dramas in the past 2 years. The release of her single jump starts her solo career. She’s about to receive an award for “song of the year” tomorrow. in front of everyone who questioned her ability to sing.

Youngji have achieved a lot that’s for sure. She have proved her worth in the industry that wanted to spit her out during her rookie years. A lot of things changed. She’s no longer that underrated little miss pigtails, that everyone disregards. Youngji is now part of the high profile celebrities that can sell anything from high end clutch bags to 0G bobby pins like pancakes upon release.

She’s thankful for everything that she have achieved so far. That’s also with the help of YG and YGE. Mr Yang bought off Kara from DSP as promised., They became the company’s third girl group. While 2ne1 focused on their US debut Kara has been in and out of concerts in Korea and Japan. For the past years she focused on her career. nothing more.

But…

After all those years she’s still longing for him, at the end of the day, she still wants him.  Not a single day passed that she didn't listen to the voicemails he left ages ago and still have his group's track on replay.

As they reach the top floor, the bellhop helped her carry her things . Upon entering her suite a  huge wide glass window that overlooks the famous kowloon waterpark welcomed her.

She settled in and changed into her usual night robe. The well lit Victoria Harbour in the Hong Kong skyline reminded her of the fast paced life in Japan. The times when she can barely rest and the days of her exhaustion. The climb was indeed tiring, but now that she's reached the top, she has time to fall in love. Now, she’s ready.

A bright ray of sunshine greeted her a good morning as the smell of brewed coffee fills the room.

“Its already 10” youngji exclaimed. She hasn't had a long deep sleep for months. Oddly she did now "in a hotel at a foreign land".   

She needs to get ready quickly, As all artists were instructed to be at the venue by noon. she rushed her breakfast, took a shower and left.

Youngji arrived at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre at exactly 12. She went straight to her dressing room and got ready. She wore a black laced low cut bandage mini dress that accentuates her curvy figure paired with black sequined pumps. Her flowy blonde hair brought life to her outfit.

She was guided to her table with several solo artist sitting along with her. Taeyang, her label mate and IU were sitting next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter