Chapter 10 : love story

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idol groups arrived at the AsiaWorld–Arena for a day of stage, dress and sound rehearsals. All idol groups and solo artists that will be performing the next day were obliged to stay for two runs of trial performances. They were asked to wear their stage costumes for the dry runs.

Youngji will be performing with Hara, while Mino Jackson and Jessi share a special stage.

While waiting for their turn, artists were allowed to roam around the arena.

 

Youngji was extra y that day, her outfit went well with Hara’s concept. she wore a black high cut crop top corset with black leather pants and a 5 inch high gold stilettos matching her gold stylish metallic temporary tattoos. Her edgy clothes showed off her long toned legs highlighted by her smoky eye make up and a sleek tight ponytail.

 

They have reached the second half of program runthrough. Hara asked youngji to grab a snack.  

On the third floor of the building there's a private pantry dedicated to staff and Idols. No cameras are allowed within the area giving Idols the freedom to move and interact. There are several tables, food stations and food carts lined up.

 

There isn't too many people when Hara matthew Mino and youngji arrived. Most of the groups were busy preparing for their own performances.

 

Henry, Jia, Fei and Jackson were seated on a table right in front of a bibimbap station which is on the corner of the room.

“Let’s try that” Hara pointing at the bibimbap stall. She pulled matthew along with her while Mino and youngji followed.

 

Mino spotted jackson sitting right in front of the stall they are heading

“will you be okay?” he asked looking quite concerned.

“we can go somewhere else, just tell me”

youngji gave him a weak smile  “dont worry, im fine”

Mino smiled back, placing his arm over her shoulders. “lets go, bibimbap for lunch sounds nice”

 

Hara was jumping around singing to Taylor Swifts love story playing on the background. There was quite a line when they reached the food station.

“3 more people before us” Mino pointing his finger on the people in front them.

youngji lip synced to the song playing in a playful response to Minos serious face. He burst out laughing at youngjis silliness

She stared at him mouthing the lyrics while busting out dorky unflattering moves.

      Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

      I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.

     You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.

She pointed her finger at him, as she dance crazily throwing fist bumps in the air as if it matches the beat.She doesn't care that they are in an open space with about 20 idols watching her moon walk over taylor's track. all she knows is she's having fun knowing he’s enjoying every minute of her mini concert.

He's convinced that crazy moments like these are the reason why they're together. He loves how she throws away her idol image and do whatever she likes. whether it be dancing in public, stuffing her face with tremendous amounts of greens or go on radio guestings wearing gym clothes.

He grabs her hand and gave her a quick spin then pulled her into a hug.

      It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".  

he tightened his hug closing the gap between them. He took a deep calming breath as he moves his mouth closer to her ear and uttered in a soft almost airy voice

“i may not be a prince but i can be your slave”

her heart throbbed as Mino charmingly swoon her over. She melted against him wrapping her arms on his waist, still blushing from his Romeo-like-statement

 

 

Watching this scene unfold is Jackson's group which is sitting right in front of them.

“Romeo and Juliet?” He sneered. “that’s our thing, everyone knows that” He rolled his eyes and throws his chopsticks on the table hitting Jia’s hand.

Jia looked at him pursing her lips in annoyance.

“Jackson i thought we’re over this, do you want us to have “the talk” again? i can easily call jessi”

Jackson turned his attention back to Mino and youngji ignoring what Jia said.

“He is still whispering to her ears, is he giving her a bedtime story, she looks like she's about to pass out from extreme boredom” He said while picking his chopsticks.

“i think he’s singing” Fei injected.

 

Mino is still standing close to her singing directly to her ears. conveying everything he feels through a song, not letting loose of their sweet embrace.

 

Remember that One day

I held your hands then I kissed your lips then I told you

Our love was meant to be and always will forever

Give me that happiness I get from you just being there

I always see you when I close my eyes, you're on my mind

So can't you see, I need you right here with me, close by my side

This time for sure, Gonna let you know, My love is straight from the heart

Forever you're my girl Forever be my world

You are the only one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter