Chapter 13 : Strangers with History

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Mino confirms break up rumors

 

Following weeks of speculation on the status of their relationship YG finally released a statement  but refused to divulge the reason behind the breakup.

 

Songheo ended their relationship a week ago on good terms according to a YG representative.

 

A statement from Song Mino was forwarded to Dispatch saying:

 

"To end all speculations, I confirm that I Song Mino and Heo Youngji  have agreed to end our relationship.

I most humbly request everyone to allow us to move on with our respective lives"

 

It was not a year ago after both agencies confirmed their relationship following a photo that was leaked by dispatch.

 

 

Suffocating warmth poured in through Mino’s large windows as steaming air surrounds him. Its a bit stuffy today, he thought.  

It was not long ago when he texted youngji that they needed a talk,but they never had a chance to actually do it, when he confirmed, news of their breakup broke the internet.

He tossed and turned, shifting his weight, squirming underneath his covers preventing himself from grabbing his phone and calling her.

When YGE announced their break-up he turned off his phone, avoiding all sort of communications from the outside world.

He refuses to explain to anyone what happened. more so he wanted to avoid her at all cost. They haven't had the chance to speak before or even after the announcement was made. Its for the better, he would think.

 

Youngji is finally back from Kara’s fanmeeting in Japan. She was not informed of YGs plan to break them up. She found about the news from Hara 10 mins before stepping on stage.Everyone was left confused and dazed about what happened.

She asked her manager to drop her off at Mino’s apartment to get a hold of what's really going on.

She tried contacting him but that was a no go. She tried calling s and his manager but they won't answer her calls. More than getting angry, shes worried about him. Something must have happened for YG to terminate their contract without notice.

 

Her palms were sweating as the elevator door opened. She buzzed in several times but there was no answer. She knew he was there because the security alarm was not on, or at least she knows someone is inside.

She tried punching in the code she was told months ago hoping it would work. A high pitched ding echoed through the hallway signaling the pin was accepted.

She slowly entered the door peeping, checking who was home. There were no sign of anyone from the living room, she removed her shoes and grabbed her slippers from one of the closet near the door. She yelled his name a few times but got no response. Instinctively she went straight to his bedroom, There she saw him lying on his bed with his eyes glued on the ceiling.

 

“oppa! what are you doing, didn't you hear me?” she yelled

Mino kept his eyes on the ceiling as if he doesn't hear a word she said.

“yaaah, oppa!” she jumped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter