Chapter 3 : The First Meeting I (Mino and Youngji)

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didnt know you had common friends, how did this happen?” Gukjoo asked “Giri boi, thanks to Giri boi and well Hara too” Said Mino.

Flashback: 2 Months ago.

 

It is her birthday. Youngji is having her free time after such a busy schedule in Japan, it was a two-day magazine shoot in Hokkaido. Before she goes back to Korea, she decided to have a day off, she walked around the busy street of Akihabara, thinking of buying some souvenirs for her family and maybe some for Jackson. She was literally alone, waiting for Hara, sitting in a corner of a cafe after ordering a cup of Americano. The smell of coffee reminded her of Coffee Terior. Looking outside, thinking about stuff, how she missed helping around their shop, life, career, and Jackson. No, nomore thinking of Jackson!, no, Youngji, please forget him…. I am hopeless, he already left. i know what we had, theres anything, really. its over.

“Ehm, here's your order Heo Youngji-ssi” an unfamiliar voice took her back to reality.

“Who.. How do you… ” She knows him she just cant believe that the person infront of her is Song Mino . “I am hurt, how can you not know me while i am your biggest fan. May i sit here?” Song Mino sat down without waiting for her answer. The girl is too confused to answer him,anyway. she was just staring at him blankly sipping her coffee.

“Am i that handsome?” Youngji being caught off guard choked on her coffee then busted her signature laugh

“You are handsome, um,. “

“Mino oppa?”

“You are pretty, Youngji-ah” Mino can’t take his eyes off of her. Youngji can’t help but blush at Mino’s statement.

“How come you are here, op..oppa?” She decided to ask since she doesnt like being suffocated by the awkward air surrounding them.

“I am just passing by since i have no schedule right now. What about you?”

“I am… just reminded of Coffee Terior when i passed by, so here i am now, drinking a cup of Americano.”

“Ah, your family cafe? i have been there. Your mom and sister is awesome”

“Really? you've met them? How do you know?”

“Um, do you forget that i am such a big fan of yours?”

“I know….. Thank you, oppa” She can’t look at Mino straight in the eyes. She knows she's blushing which makes it more awkward for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter