Finale : This is our ending

Unspeakable Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino’s strength is to let go, as to hanging on, it is probably Jackson’s forte.

 

It has been more than two years since Youngji and Mino broke up. Jackson hasn’t talk much with Youngji since that day, the day he had been rapping about her ually, the day he got punched by Mino, that day, it probably changed everything.

 

Jackson has a break after so much schedule that day. Years ago, maybe he is having a night out with Youngji right now, maybe he is calling Youngji, maybe Youngji, Youngji, Youngji… “hyung, hyung, JACKSON HYUNG!!!” Bambam shouts made him startled. “What is it bambam, i can hear you, no need to shout” answer Jackson annoyed.

“I have called you like ten times already but you keep daydreaming, so i..”

“I am not daydreaming”

“Then are you sleeping with eyes open?” Bambam snorted.

“Stop it guys!” Mark come into the room after hearing their bickering from outside. “Let’s go eat” said Mark to both of them.

“Eat whoaaaammmt?” asked Jackson while yawning.

“I want samgyupsal” said Bambam excitedly.

“Cool!” said Mark “So, do you want to go, Jackson?”

“I want to sleep.”

“Okay, you take care of our dorm” by the time Mark finished the sentence, Jackson drifted to sleep.

“Hyung has been forcing himself too much” said Bambam

‘Yeah, and it has been more than two years’ murmured Mark sighing, more to himself.

 

Ding-dong.. Ding-dong.. “Who is it?” asked Jackson waking up to the sound of bell. He walks slowly while messing his hair and rubbing his hair until he reach the door and open it. “Oh, it is JYP hyung.”

“Were you sleeping?”

“Yes, hyung, i am so tired”

“Are you alone?”

“Yeah, why are you here?” Jackson lead him to sofa not realizing there are so many people behind JYP.  

“We are here…..” realizing it is not JYP’s voice Jackson turn around “Hyung!! You scared me! when did you come in?”

“What? we are right behind JYP” Jackson then realized that there is a quite a crowd behind JYP. He stopped when he found those eyes, her eyes, the eyes he longed for. He is totally awake now because his heartbeat is getting faster realizing that she is here, Youngji is here, ‘damn, my heart’. “Ehm, Jackson” JYP make him realize that everyone is now waiting for him to respond. “Yo, everyone, sorry, i just wake up my mind has to process all of this, i will be back, you guys can sit” Jackson run off to the bathroom to wash his face. standing in front of wastafel’s mirror “it is about time, Wang Jackson! Let’s not run away anymore”.

 

Jackson comes back with some cans of drinks and throw it to the boys while putting the rest on the table. Now he is on his right mind, he just realized that beside JYP, the one coming are the member of Big Byung and Chamsonyeo as well as Deffconn and HyungDong. “So, What is the occassion?” asked Jackson sitting on the armrest looking at Deffconn.

“We are here to make bigbyung and chamsonyeo comeback” said Deffconn. “as one group called BIG CHAMPS, JYP said you are available” continued HyungDong.

“I am available, next week will be the last week of GOT7 promotions and i don’t think i have another schedule yet” said Jackson glancing at JYP asking confirmation as he nodded at Jackson.

“How about the others?” Deffconn asked confirmation from the other meanwhile Jackson glancing back and forth at Youngji and the other guys. “I am okay, my drama will be finished next week too.” Youngji looks at the others and at the time Youngji look at Jackson, he is not looking at her. ‘Stop hoping too much, Youngji yaa, Jackson maybe already move on’ thought Youngji. Everyone is confirming their schedule while these two are having their mind somewhere else.

 

JYP realized the tension and nudging Jackson to come back to his sense. “So, what is the concept?” someone asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter