Response #7: Sinceramente de...

Letters to Mr. Pen Pal [EDITING]

Excuse you,

But it’s called having talent. Sorry (not sorry) if my sarcasm is too much for you to handle. Learn to deal with it because I am not toning it down.

I can’t believe you just wasted seven sentences on analyzing whether I was lying or not. Why are you putting such an effort into analyzing it? Don’t think it too much and go with your gut. Now, what’s your gut telling you? Was I lying or not? ;’)

(It’s not like knowing what I carry around or what I like to do in my free time will provide you the cure to cancer. Stop acting like it’s such a big deal because I’m starting to regret this whole thing…)

Don’t you ever have those moments of doubts? Sometimes I look at myself and think that I’m okay, everything’s okay, everything’s chill. Then there are other days when I look at myself, and not everything’s okay. It’s during those days that I feel most doubt in everything I’m working on. I feel as if everything I write is , nothing is flowing right, character development? Hah, what’s that? Plot? What plot? You mean the so called story line that I’m supposed to be working on? I allow myself to believe in such thoughts and it does the exactly what every emotional teenager go through. I get depressed. I feel as if I’m slowly losing my grip on what I had and all the confidence that I had is gone.

See, at the moment I’m perfectly fine. Just give it a few hours till I get home and start working on my story just so it can all fly out of the window. All that confidence that you’re so familiar with will be gone within seconds.

It’s not always that this happens. Sometimes I’m on a row. I’m writing and writing until I realize that it’s past midnight and that I need to sleep. I’ve spent days immersing myself on my story because it’s so important to me, because I want it to happen no matter what. I’ve spent so many days, weeks, months on my story and you ask what’s there to worry about? How about everything (just to not make a list of things)?

I’ll openly ignore that anime reference and continue with the letter.

Clearly, I just contradicted myself again. I have no idea what even drove me to answer your question, but I guess I want to stop being a mystery. Maybe if I stop, you’ll stop bothering me.

  1. My parts were okay. I don’t do well under pressure.
  2. Interesting hobbies they both have. Won’t blame either of them for liking them because ballet is tough to do and HGTV is fun to watch.
  3. I was busy with my own story.
  4. Hmm.

 

Well, could you stop being curious? Thanks.

My drastic measures are top secret.

 

 

Sinceramente de

Choi Youngjae

 

(P.S. This so called friend of mine has also been hiding things from me lately. He hasn’t told me much about his pen pal. Not that I was ever interested in knowing, until now anyways. I’ll let you know if he tells me anything new. I hope this Bambam person cheers up.)

 

(╹◡╹)凸

 

Dear Bambam,

It doesn’t make me uncomfortable.

I understand. Take as much time as you need until you feel comfortable again. I wasn’t expecting you to be over it so soon anyways.

As much as I don’t want to worry about you, I still do anyways. It’s my second nature to worry and you of all people should know that at this point.

I still care about you. I might not feel the same as you, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care for your wellbeing and everything else.

 

 

Sinceramente de

Park Jinyoung

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

A/N: Not my favorite chapter, but at least it's something. Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone has a lovely day, receive lots of presents & eat lots today! I probably won't update again what's left of the year, so Happy (early) New Years Eve too!!! I hope you were able to accomplish many wonderful things during 2015 & will continue during 2016 :) 

Comments make my day, upvotes are pretty nice, & subscribes are liked! Hope it was worth the wait! :D