Response #6: Sinceramente de...

Letters to Mr. Pen Pal [EDITING]

Omg,

You know you’re overreacting, right? Like it’s not such a big deal that I wanted to be civil for once. What do you take me for? Jesus.

Since you made the oath, I shall officially thank you for not ratting out on me. But alas, I have used once more my talent as I read your letter. Your overreaction just pissed me off and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. For that, I am not sorry about. ^^

(Also, keep in mind that I have photographed the oath just in case you dare to break it and try to get away from it.)

(Nah, I didn’t. It’s chill.)

(I lied. Again.)

I sincerely congratulate you. It’s true; I write my letters to you in my personal journal that I like to carry around just in case a story pops up, and rip them off later to send them to you. I’m sure you feel accomplished for guessing where I write my letters to you. In fact, I’ll leave exactly a space just so that I can clap exactly once. Feel free to join in.  

 

There. I clapped. :’)

What? I sound mildly sarcastic to you? Nonsense! Why would I be making sarcastic comments anyways? When I say that I’m genuinely congratulating you, I am. When I say that it intrigues me how you say the image of me wanting to be a writer clicks, it’s true. I find it somewhat hard to believe in your words since I don’t believe so myself, but I’ll let myself dream a little for now. When I say that I find it interesting that you seem to have an image of me doing what I love, it’s true. How is that you have that impression? Please, do tell because I don’t have the slightest idea how you could possibly know so much of me already.

And I hate to burst your bubble of happiness, but I am nowhere near opening up to you. There’s still so much of me that you don’t know and most likely, never will.

As for the rest of the letter, I’ll easily sum it up to you:

  1. I know which exercise you’re talking about. Unfortunately, I’ve also had to do it in groups and present it to the class. (My parts may or may have not been the greatest.)
  2. Have you never thought of telling them though? I understand there’s no harm in them not telling them, but it might be more comfortable expressing yourself around them?
  3. I’ve also read the novel. I could never agree more. It was simply so well written and developed that I had to buy right away the sequel to it. Not that I’ve started reading it though. ^^”
  4. That’s a secret.

 

 

That’s very true. However, that still doesn’t explain why you’re so curious about what I look like. Respect my decision or I will take drastic measures to make sure you do.

 

 

Sinceramente de

Choi Youngjae

 

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

 

Dear Bambam,

It pains me to say that yes, I do understand. Because I understand, there’s no need to visit my school to say it to my face.

I’m sorry.

I would like to continue as friends.

 

 

Sinceramente de

Park Jinyoung

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

A/N: Did I just update two days in a row? I continue surprising myself ahaha

Take some drama along with you for the day! C:

Comments are loved, upvotes are appreciated & subscribes are super nice! Enjoy!