If You

Play That Tune (I'll Be Your Music)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://soundcloud.com/k2nblog19/bigbang-if-you

 

Yoongi is nineteen when he makes the discovery that Namjoon may be more than just a friend. That maybe their extra closeness is due to more than brotherhood. He runs his hand through his red hair wondering when it happened when it changed. He comes up with one name, Min Hara. The girl's appearance in Namjoon's world had stirred feelings within Yoongi that he can only describe as jealousy.

He is losing his best friend, and it hurt more than it should.

"Hey," he is startled by Namjoon's sudden appearance he hasn't seen the boy for the better part of two weeks.

The sudden knot in Yoongi's throat makes it hard for him to respond. He feels like a prepubescent girl he chooses to ignore the boy. 

It's only fair since the other had forgotten he had a best friend.

"You're going to ignore me, huh?" Namjoon doesn't sound angry.

Yoongi swears he hears understanding in the boy's question. Now he is even more pissed off because the stupid blonde makes it so hard to stay angry at him.

"I'm sorry hyung, really sorry. But if it makes a difference I am here now because I miss you." Namjoon says as he flops himself down on the bed beside Yoongi.

Yes, It makes all the difference.

"I mean Hara is great, but I always feel like something is missing when I am away from you for too long. Weird, huh?" Namjoon says as though he is thinking out loud.

Yoongi wants to say it's not weird; he wants to say he feels the same way. 

He sighs and finally turns to stare at the blonde.

"It's okay. I understand you have a life that includes Hara now. I just miss my friend." Yoongi says.

"Hyung we're more than friends, you know that right?" Namjoon's eyebrows are knitted together.

Yoongi is taken aback and wonders if the blonde is struggling with the same questions that he finds himself unable to answer.

"We're soul-mates," the Namjoon says it so happily that Yoongi knows it doesn't mean what he wants it too.

He nods and turns away from the boy again hiding the sudden tears that are forming for no reason.

He feels Namjoon rummaging through his pockets next to him, and Yoongi doesn't need to turn around to know what the boy is doing. 

He hears the familiar clicking as Namjoon begins scrolling through his mp3 player. It was his modus operandi, his fall back when his own words weren't even to convey what he wanted to say.

"Are you still mad at me, Yoongi-ah?" His voice cracks around the question. "Do you want me to break up with her? Because I will if you want me to. If you are sad, I want to make you happy. If you hurt, it hurts me too, but nothing causes me pain more than moments like this when you don't talk or look at me."

The sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter