The Definition of Love

Play That Tune (I'll Be Your Music)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2NE1 - I Love You

https://soundcloud.com/2ne1-bigbang-mongolian-2/2ne1-i-love-you 

 

Yoongi hates being sick. Being sick means staying in, it means not getting to go to the park, or playing with his friends. And when you’re ten it is the worse kind of hell.

“Yoongi-ah, stop pouting,” his mother gently scolds, she knows he is unhappy, but she also knows that he’ll get worse if he doesn’t rest. “This is not the end of the world. You’ll get better quicker if you rest.”

The child had emergency surgery three days ago after collapsing in school. The morning had started out fine, the youngster complained a bit about his stomach but promised it didn’t hurt too bad. Ms. Min drops him off at school admonishing the teacher to call if he shows signs of getting worse.

It wasn’t until lunch time when Yoongi tried to chug a carton of banana milk on a dare that they realized this was more than just a stomach cramp.

The diagnosis was appendicitis the solution, surgery. The Min family stay in the child’s hospital room the whole time, worried about losing their youngest member. However, it wasn’t just Yoongi’s parents that would not leave; the Kim family had a hard time getting their little boy to come home as well. Namjoon cried the entire time that Yoongi was in surgery and refused to go home or to school until the older boy came out.

Ms. Kim finally got her soon to leave after promising to bring him back every day after school.

Right now Yoongi misses Namjoon the most, he has been laying in this bed for what seems like years and laying down is the worse. It, however, is not so bad when Namjoon is laying beside him.

“He’ll be here soon. School ends in an hour,” his mom says out of nowhere, and Yoongi has always thought the woman could read his mind, and this was confirmation that he was right.

“Omma, are you magical?” The child asks and his mom smiles.

“Not magical Yooyoo, just an Omma,”

“Then how do you always know?” The child’s brows are quizzical.

“Because that what moms do sweetie. We can tell when our kids are hurting because we hurt too. We feel what you feel, because of the intense love we have for you.”

“So love is magical?” The little boy tries to wrap his brain around the concept.

“Yes, Yoongi love is very magical. It is the purest and best type of magic.” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter