I'll Always Find You, No Matter How Lost You Are

Play That Tune (I'll Be Your Music)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://soundcloud.com/amreyesch/bruno-mars-count-on-me

 

Yoongi is eight when Namjoon officially earns the title of best friend. Yoongi hates the dark, and hates being away from home when there is no light outside. Therefore spending the night at away camp in the woods is like a nightmare to the tiny boy.

He had begged his mom not to sign the permission slip, even promised to clean his room without being asked.

"Yoongi-ah, you're a big boy now. Plus all your friends will be there. You don't want to let them down by not going do you?"

Honestly, Yoongi was a hundred percent good with letting them down.

"But it's scary at night, and you won't be there to tuck me in. And what if the monster gets me, then who will keep your company?" The boy reasons.

The woman smiles, "I already talked to the monster, he promised to leave you alone. I told him I couldn't live without you." She kisses the boy on the top off the head as she walked him to the bus.

"Yoongi-ah!" Namjoon's voice rings out. 

The blonde boy bounces over to him, "Are you ready, my mom packed me extra sandwiches, and chocolate milk and I am only sharing them with you." The boy declares.

Despite the fact that he tried not to, Yoongi smiles.

Because anyone who doesn't smile at the thought of chocolate milk is just weird

He kisses his mom as Namjoon grabs his hand and drags him to the bus.

But now sitting in the dark wood with only the fire in the middle of the circle for light, Yoongi is cursing his chocolate milk weakness. He is hyper aware of every sound, and he just wants to go home and hide under his covers.

So when Mino decides it would be fun jump out the bushes making ghost sounds.

Yoongi screams in fright and runs away, only to find himself alone and in the dark with no light at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter