Chapter 5

Imprinted

At the forest, seohyun and luhan were cuddling with each other since it was cold.

"Oppa," seohyun said while looking up.

"When did u imprinted on me?" She asked.

"When u were just born," he said playing with her hair.

"I've been having these dreams," she said while sitting up.

"What kind," he asked confusingly.

"I don't know last night, I was dreaming about some guy trapping me in a corner. He looked like he wanted to eat me," she said. Luhan looked down and thought for a while. He knew that she was in danger but he didn't think it would happen so fast that she would get dreams about it. He looked up and looked at her seriously.

"Seohyun, whatever u do, I want u to run if u see something strange." He said holding her shoulders.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Ur in danger seohyun ah. The vampire council are after u," he said looking at her seriously.

"What why? There's vampires out here to?!" She asked as her eyes were wide open.

"I'll explain everything to u when the time is right. Come on u need to go home now," he said while getting up. He turned to his wolf form and took her home.

The next day, it was a weekend and everyone was at home resting. Exo invited Snsd to the beach but they had other stuff to do so seohyun went only. All the boys were at the water playing while seohyun and luhan were watching them. Luhan was in his wolf form in case a vampire was near them, he would take her some where far away immediately.

"Oppa, does my parents know?" She asked while looking at him. He looked at her and nodded.

"Why didn't they tell me about u?" She asked almost shouting. She thought her life was completely normal until one day she found out that luhan was her protector or something and her parents didn't even tell her. She wanted to scream.

"When the time is right," he said in her thoughts while looking back at the ocean. She looked down and hugged luhan. He her cheeks while she covered her face in his fur.

"Why did my father tell u to protect me oppa?" She asked while turning her face to look at him.

"He was friends with my parents. When he found out that ur mother was pregnant, he saw me and thought that I was a perfect protector for u. At first I thought that I should just watch out for u... As a sibling. But when I first saw u, I had a vision. A vision about us. That's when I knew that I needed to protect u but not just as ur protector... But as ur mate." He said her thoughts while cover his face in her neck. Seohyun looked at him and hugged him tighter.

"Thank u oppa," she whispered as she covered her face in his fur again.

"I will always protect u my beautiful seohyun," he said in her mind while her neck.