Chapter 7

Imprinted

Yoona stomped on the floor and walked to him angrily. She slammed her hand on the desk and glared at him.

"U... Who do u think u are?! U're sitting on our spot!" Yoona exclaimed. The new kid looked at her and turned back to the board.

Yoona scoffed and said,"YAH are u stupid or something?! Get out of our seat !"

The kid just ignored her and kept looking at the board. The rest of the classroom was whispering to each other while thinking the new kid was weird and stupid.

"Unnie calm down. I'll sit next to luhan oppa," seohyun said as she pulled her arm. Yoona groaned and looked back at the new kid.

"I'm not done with u yet idiot!" Yoona said while sitting across from him. Seohyun and luhan went to their seats. She turned around and looked at luhan.

"Ah oppa I forgot. Omma wanted me to give this to u. It's ur breakfast." Seohyun said while giving him the small box.

Luhan chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo thank u and tell ur mom I said thank u as well," he said while putting the small box in his bag.

"Okay class. We have another new student. His name is mark," mr. Lee said while looking at his paper.

"I'm mark. Please take care of me." He said while his face was still blank. The class was whispering while yoona wanted to punch him in the face. The bell rang and the all went out.

"Oppa did u like ur breakfast?" Seohyun asked luhan while walking.

"Neh! Ur mom makes the best pancake!" He said cheerfully.

"Haha thank u! The girls loves my moms pancakes as well," she said while the both started to laugh. Just then, someone came up behind them and back hugged seohyun.

"Omo!" Seohyun screamed in surprise. Luhan chuckled because he knew who it was.

"Seohyunnie!" A boy said while doing his aigoo.

"GD oppa!" She exclaimed while hugging him.

"Why did u come back? I thought u and Big Bang were busy at university!" Seohyun said.

"Ah the professor didn't come so another teacher told us we could have the day off," GD laughed.

"Where's the others oppa?!" Seohyun said excitedly.

"Ah they're around here somewhere... We'll probably run into them. They wanted to see u and Snsd so badly!" GD said while hugging her.

"I missed u so much oppa!" Seohyun said.

"Aigoo! Seohyun you've grown taller since the last time I saw u! And luhan! It's good seeing u again!" GD said while giving a friendly hug to him as well.

"It's good seeing u to hyung! The last time I saw u, u were saving our butts from the vampire council!" Luhan said while chuckling.

"Wait u guys know each other? Oppa ur a-"

"Neh hyun. Sorry I didn't tell u earlier. I'm a wolf. Big Bang are wolves to!" GD said.