Chapter 13

Imprinted

"Seohyun ah.... We know everything," sooyoung said as she saw Tao and seohyun walking in the kitchen.

"Oh my poor baby. Why does luhan have to fight those evil vampires," yoona said as she hugged seohyun.

"W-what? U-u guys know?" Seohyun said in shocked.

"I think we should have a seat," taeyeon said as she sat down.

"We know because... We're werewolves as well." Yuri said.

"BOWH?" Seohyun exclaimed and stood up.

"SO BASICALLY MY WHOLE LIFE... WAS A LIE?" Seohyun yelled as taeyeon looked down.

"But wasn't really a lie. We're still ur best friends. It's just... We planned everything out with exo a long time ago.us over reacting when u and luhan were dating... Was to keep u safe from the vampires. Remember that new kid mark? He's a vampire. We wanted all of us to pretend to be humans so we don't get involve with the vampire. We wanted to keep u safe," taeyeon said and held her shoulders.

"We're sorry," yoona said as seohyun started to sob. Seohyun hugged all of them and they started to cry as well.

"Thank u so much for trying to protect me unnie," seohyun said as she let go.

"Hyung... Are u sure u want to do this?" Lay asked as we're waiting for the vampires.

"No... But I'll do it to keep seohyun safe," luhan said as he sensed the vampires are there.

"They're here." TOP said as chanyeol and baekhyun started to growl. 

"Ah.. Luhan.. I see u haven't brought ur mate," one of the vampire council said.

Luhan growled and said," don't bring her in this!"

One of the vampire council laughed and said," please we're not that stupid. We know u left her with one of ur wolf and another wolf pack." 

Exo and Big Bang were shocked. They knew the vampires were smart but they didn't know that they had planned it all out.

"Kris. We need to get Snsd, seohyun, and Tao out of that house. Now!" Luhan whispered as the vampire laughed evily.

"U, sehun, and GD get them. We'll handle them" he said as he growled at the vampires.

"But we need more wolves. U guys won't be able to handle them." He said while GD and sehun turned to their wolf form.

"Don't worry. I called 2pm, super junior, and f(x) already. Their waiting inside the forest. They'll attack when I give them the signal." Kris whispered as he signaled luhan to leave. Luhan nodded and turned to his wolf form and ran into the forest. He saw 2pm, super junior, and f(x) waiting for the signal. He looked at donghae. Donghae nodded and ran with them to seohyuns house.